User avatar

CocoaCat

CaitlinMarie

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Autumn Chapter 2

    Thanks for the review, screw having a GOOD day; I'll have a GREAT day! :)

    Jan 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Autumn Chapter 2

    THANKS!!! I'm so glad you liked it so much, thanks for your support! :D

    Jan 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Autumn Chapter 2

    Hope you all enjoy! @CorruptedArrow @DarkPandemonium @Mea @RoseAndThorn @BlueAfrica @saentiel @Supe4Natural @Lael @alliyah @TheBlueCat @Lupa22 @CharlotteS @Radrook @KaiRyu @Evander @Sheytato @Lake @Ju

    Jan 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Autumn Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review, I'm glad you liked it! I realise that I jumped into things too quickly but I guess I was so hyped when I fired off this ...

    Jan 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Autumn Chapter 1

    Hope you all enjoy! @CorruptedArrow @DarkPandemonium @Mea @RoseAndThorn @BlueAfrica @saentiel @Supe4Natural @Lael @alliyah @TheBlueCat @Lupa22 @CharlotteS @Radrook @Kairyu @Evander @Sheytato @Lake If

    Jan 24, 2018
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Of What Should I Have Wrote

    Yeah no problem, it still works but it could be a wee bit better with commas. :)

    Jan 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Swimming

    Dat's great, keep up the good work!

    Jan 16, 2018
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Stereotypical High School Love Story: The Documentary

    Literally beautiful, I was laughing the whole way through!

    Jan 11, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: My Happy Mask

    Wow, this is great! I love it!

    Jan 11, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Literature Re: An Annoying Alarm

    Truth

    Jan 11, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Demons of Darkness

    Wow, that's really good, I love it! Man, you're just firing out these poems lately huh?

    Jan 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Literature Re: Inelegant

    you are welcome

    Jan 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Seasons Of Her Pain

    Thanks for the review!

    Jan 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Seasons Of Her Pain

    Thank you so much for your review, and when I published it, there was more of a space in between Winter and Spring, don't know why it turned out the ...

    Jan 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Seasons Of Her Pain

    I was just addressing Lake there, sorry for the confusion

    Jan 10, 2018


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow