User avatar

ClackFlip

  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Supernatural Re: Kasza the Reaper

    It's too short to do a serious critical analysis on, so I'll put my snobby pipe and snobby glasses away. Let's review this thing sentence by sentence (not grammar, just ...

    Jul 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: From Regret to Love... In One Day...

    I love a good cake. What does that have to do with this review? Absolutely nothing. Actually, I'm using it as a segway to a thing, but...whatever just play the ...

    Jul 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Romantic Re: The Damage (Ch. 1)

    I have one word for this chapter. Boring. I struggled through the whole thing, trying to get to a point where I would go " Wow! This was slow moving, ...

    Jul 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Ruptured Mind 1.1 (Ever-changing Title)

    This is astonishingly well written. Like, wow dudeeeeeee. This is one of the better pieces of writing I've encountered. If only... Well, I guess I've got to gripe about something ...

    Jul 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Basecode: Chapter One

    Hi Storm! Clack here as requested. I do apologize for my short review, but honestly, I liked this. It's actually pretty well written, not so good I would say New ...

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Literature Re: A World That Cares-Ch 1: The Psychopathy Test

    Hey Pen! Before you read further I'd just like to drop this side note. I get a little ranty in this review, but I hope I don't come across as ...

    Jul 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Untitled Fantasy Story: The Chalice of Life: Prologue

    You're going to hate me for this but: why don't the Vigilux or whatever they're called just have guns and use the shield spell? You haven't laid out a time ...

    Jul 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Muster Heroes – QuickSave 1

    They killed my father... They stole my city... They took my life from me in the cruelest of ways, by letting me keep it. Now I will have my revenge. ...

    Jul 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Introduction: A Fallen Place

    Hi MadMonk. Have you ever heard of David Eddings? Well, he was a fantasy writer back from the '80s. His best known work is probably the Belgariad if you've ever ...

    Jul 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Locksmith Chapter 1 Part 1/2

    Hi Atsmai! town hall and thought of how she was going to get into Town Hall. Redundancy of town hall here and in the paragraph below. Well, this is showing ...

    Jul 15, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: A new death.

    There are three words that I need to say about this piece to get across my critique. Make-me-care. Now, human trafficking is a huge problem in the world. We all ...

    Jul 14, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Science Fiction Re: Taste of Life - Prologue

    Well, that was a zinger of an opening. Oh, sorry. Hi Falconer! Back to the opening, let's talk a little about that, shall we? The thing that made me love ...

    Jul 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: A Smile's Worth a Thousand Words (Part 2)

    Hi Jasper! I'm going to not be horrible with this one and point to this line --> like running cold hands under hot water after playing in the snow hurt. ...

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: A Smile's Worth a Thousand Words (part 1)

    Hi Jasper! :3 I'm clack, and being the constantly moronic elephant I am I'm going to be disgusting Have fun! The girl I tapped turned around to look at me ...

    Jul 7, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: A Scale of Power- Chapter One

    So, from what I've seen people have covered a lot of this chapter, but no one has touched on the one subject that I feel needs to be touched on. ...

    Jul 3, 2015


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia