User avatar

ChipsMcCoy

ChipsMcCoy

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: A Hundred Years

    Hi! Chips here to review. Well, what a heartfelt and emotional poem you have here. The effort you put in shows, it was clear, concise and the story was direct ...

    Jun 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: Boundless

    Hi there, Chips here to review! Your poem had a really great voice to it and I loved the topic you chose. It wasn't the usual love/romance/crush cliche type narrative, ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Who Am I

    Hey Chips here with a review. I too, love the Breakfast Club movie and I can see how the inspiration came about relating to your piece. To me this wasn't ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: My Bully

    Hey Chips here to review. Well I liked the idea behind this and the imagery created was vivid and interesting. It was quite a different perspective of a "bully" in ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: What is Beautiful?

    Hello, Chips here with a review. I really liked this poem. It was a realistic and delightful view of how people in society should view themselves in a positive way ...

    Apr 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Science, Dramatic Re: Momentous

    Hi Chips here with a review. I liked the opening; "Have you ever considered what mattered with matter? When the matter of the matter, mattered to you." It was a ...

    Apr 18, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Deleted

    Hi, Chips here to review. This was actually a very insightful piece of poetry. I liked how it was almost written like an ancient story and being summarized, it could ...

    Apr 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Lifes relaxing sounds.

    Hey Chips here to review. I really liked the opening, it was intriguing and it flowed well together. I also liked how you started off describing the sounds which created ...

    Apr 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: The melodrama of a food addict

    Hey chips here to review. I absolutely loved this, it was engaging and funny. It had a great tone and rhythm which flowed well together which each phrase. The rhyming ...

    Apr 18, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Hell I live in

    Hi chips here with a review. This was an emotional piece of writing it had a fearful and negative tone to it which was expressed well in description and imagery. ...

    Apr 18, 2014


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson