User avatar

Chinku

Ajit Nayak

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Magical Musician---3

    Hey Eros! The story is full of suspense, makes a sense to read more and more . Love this piece of work. All the best, Keep writing.

    Mar 6, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: In between many beauty hunters.

    Hey there Kostia! Many many thanks for reading my poem carefully and for a nice review. I have gone through your review and also had read the poem number of ...

    Feb 28, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: In between many beauty hunters.

    Hey Eros! Thanks a lot for a lovely review and your appreciations, you caught the theme perfectly how I wanted to portrait. Happy to hearing such pleasant words from you. ...

    Feb 28, 2019
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: You're lucky the Universe loves you

    Hey! That's absolutely fine to keep own taste, I believe in that too. You're always welcome. All the best.

    Feb 28, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: nostalgia - (defined)

    Doing well, guess you too! That was absolutely a fine work. Thanks!

    Feb 26, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: nostalgia - (defined)

    Hey there alliyaha! Happy to read your poem, that even the 1st one after a long time. The narrations before the stanza makes it easier to understand and gives an ...

    Feb 26, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Magical Musician---1

    Hey there Eros, It seems nice and gives an example of typical old family and the relations of siblings and in-laws which makes sense. Thanks the story is little simple ...

    Feb 26, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Beauty of seasons the rain

    Hi Bellarke, glad to see your another review. Thanks a lot for the nice review. Yeah, there are repetition, but i seriously don't have any explanation for it. This is ...

    Nov 9, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: My Tower Of Strength

    Hi, it's alright, following the clarification, as I understood the poem that you have described someone as your tower of guidance, but for an uncertain reason he/she left you, which ...

    Nov 9, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: "Little squab a little hope"

    Hi Alliyah, Thanks again for bringing another nice review. I have tried to fix up some according to your suggestions. I hope it will be suitable now. Also following your ...

    Nov 8, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: One dark night

    Hi, thanks again, I'll try to find out and to fill that gap.

    Nov 8, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: My Tower Of Strength

    Hi there, it's a nice work, it's quite short though it has a deep meaning. nothing much to say about it as it's short and pretty but i guess it ...

    Nov 7, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: One dark night

    Hi alliyah, thanks for another review, following your suggestion I made some changes in the poem. But one part of your review is confusing me little bit. You grasped the ...

    Nov 6, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: A tale of memories.

    Hi, thank you for your appreciation and a nice review. I fixed a part in first stanza what you had suggested. I am glad to see your review. keep reviewing ...

    Nov 5, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: "Little squab a little hope"

    Hi, That's nice, thank you, and keep reviewing.

    Nov 4, 2018


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow