User avatar

Charm

Even if I'm slow I will walk with my own feet, because I know this path is mine to take, I will never lose my dream.

  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Voices

    Hi BrokenHeartsAri, What's Working: Your poem has strong emotion throughout. The frantic state of the speaker is conveyed through your language and short lines. You have good ideas here. I ...

    Mar 25, 2021
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Stormy Skies

    Hi ayelenwritesstuff, What's Working: This is a good short story you have here. It's hard to write short short stories so I'm impressed with how you were able to fit ...

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: you said goodbye in your own special way

    Hi luminescence! This is a really beautiful poem. I really liked it and I wanted to help you make it even better so here are my thoughts: My review is ...

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Other Re: The Artisan (Chapter One)

    Hey Momo! Thanks for asking me to review your story! What I liked: • So far, I really like your story. I'm interested to find out what is going to ...

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: i am home but i don't know where i am

    Hi Star! I haven't reviewed in like a year or so, so I hope this review is good and helpful. First things first, I would like to start by saying ...

    Jan 1, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: freeze

    Hey Via! I haven't reviewed in forever so I'm sorry if this isn't the best. I've sort of forgotten how to do this :b I really like the imagery of ...

    Jul 25, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Prologue

    Hey Shaniac! I’m finally here. I’ve been saying that I was going to review this for a long time and now I am finally here. I’m going to try and ...

    Sep 18, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Narrative Re: Summer had just begun- A Reality tale

    Hey TheWeirdoFromBeyond! It's been awhile since I reviewed but it's review day so I thought I'd give it a shot. Hopefully this is helpful. If you find any of my ...

    Jul 1, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Other Re: Own My Soul - Prologue

    Hey ScarlettFire! I haven't reviewed in forever but hopefully this is still helpful! He rolled up onto one shoulder, looking across the basement to find the dark, shadowy being pinning ...

    Jun 24, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Alister in Sonderland - One (DISCONT.)

    Hey Manilla! I'm excited to read and review this, so let's just get into it. Grammar and Syntax: *all alterations made by me are in bold and I change/add things ...

    Apr 9, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Alister in Sonderland - Prologue (DISCONT.)

    Hey Manilla! Thank you so much for asking me to review this. It really means a lot! To be honest, it's a lot more fun to review things when people ...

    Apr 8, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: untitled

    Hey SunsetTree, This is a really nice, short, white-space poem―my favorite! Still, I have a short, little review for you. Hopefully it helps! There's only one wording issue I found ...

    Apr 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Rose

    Hey Queenie! I just wanted to say that your flow is really nice. I have a few critiques but nothing much. It's mostly wording issues so hopefully you don't mind ...

    Apr 6, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Ancient-Chapter 1 The Great Argument.

    Hey Katnes! It's been awhile since I've reviewed anything (mostly since I've been writing like crazy for my novel and NaPo) but I decided it's about time I do some ...

    Apr 5, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Binge

    Hey Ink! It's been a long time since I've reviewed anything so hopefully this is helpful! I really like this poem and since the last time I've read some of ...

    Apr 5, 2018


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain