User avatar

Charizard821

Charizard821

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Bedtime

    Great work on this! I really love how you took something as simple as a child's bedtime and made it so.... poetic! The words you used were great, there wasn't ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Romantic Really Means...

    Excellent work! I really found nothing wrong with this piece so great job! I love your approach to the whole what romance and love is thing. You hit it out ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: .

    Well done! I really enjoyed this little poem because you have managed to ask a great question about something that - at face value - doesn't seem very intriguing. But ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: So...

    While poetically astounding and enticing in every way, I think the ending of the poem kind of ruined it for me. I'm not sure if you were going for poetic ...

    Nov 26, 2014
  • Other » Other, Mystery / Suspense Re: [Rewrite] Mr. Right

    While I enjoyed this story, it left a lot to be desired. Most of it being detail. What I want to know is how this guy got signed on to ...

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: funny as it is

    Well done on this poem. It was overall a good, solid piece of writing. However, I think it was much too short, and - as someone else before me touched ...

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: The Truth Behind Young Realationships

    Well, it appears you summed things right up! Yep, it's me, the Luigi's Mansion Easter Egg guy! It's been a while, eh? Anyways, you really did capture every reason why ...

    Nov 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Transgender Day of Remembrance

    An honourable poem, to say the least. I love how you took careful time to make sure that everything worked in a poetic, yet fluent way. And you chose a ...

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, But Pimples Hurt Worse

    How right you are Gravity! Jeez, why do I love reading your work so much? Anyways, you are 100% correct about the ugly face/soul thing. Naturally, as a guy, I'm ...

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: A Letter Never to Arrive

    Wow. Another masterpiece. I'm usually never into a depressing/cold-hard-truth style story, but I did like this one. All the usual stuff was there. Great grammer, great sentence fluency, all that ...

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Supernatural Re: High School Reunion

    Now, this is what I like to see! After reading Abner, I figured I'd check out another one of your stories to see if I liked it better, and I ...

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: Abner

    Wait... What? Look, this story was amazing. I really loved how, even though it was short, you captured my attention with good word structure and thought process. But whereas the ...

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Am I A Weirdo, Mommy?

    Wow... Brilliant is all I can say... Simply brilliant. Everything was perfect. The writing, the sentence fluency, everything. I have NEVER been as enchanted or beguiled by a realistic story ...

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Sky Steel: Capture & Rescue

    Another amazing beginning! This time, I noticed a couple mistakes, but I assume this story was one of your first ones published on the YWS. Even at that, the story ...

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Fire and Ice

    As soon as I saw your poem in the literary works section, I had to click it. I LOVE ice. There are too many fire lovers (or pyros) in my ...

    Nov 18, 2014


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights