User avatar

Chandni

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: You..

    hey you guys got nymore comments on this ??

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In my Life

    I know you sucked jups it definniteley did I wasn't sure of it that's why I posted it Sometimes something you hate turns out to be something liked by others...NOT ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Waistland By Me

    Thnx Snoink I'm not English so sometimes I've got some problems with my Grammar :wink: OOPs I Capatilized the G in Grammar and again LOL :P

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: he plays with fire

    Nice !! I especially like this : we sit on a cold brick wall. he turns my worlds upside umop. down That's really cool I like it !!

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: A Deathly Christmas Parody

    Its funny LOL :P

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Your Smile

    I'm sorry but I have to agree with 'The Black Rose' Try better next time :?

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Take me

    Thank you guys..I really worked on this poem before i posted it so I guess my Hard worked is paid :wink: :D

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Unexpected

    Okay this poem was like not very good :? I should work on it a bit more The Unexpected had happened and just when it had passed I had allready ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The End

    This is very good...I like it I'm soo impressed by guys who can rhyme...Wow I love you right now...hahahha I really liked Good job !!

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Unexpected

    thank you and I've made the changes you told me to :wink:

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Take me

    Thnx :D

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Take me

    thnx..I don't think its one of my best ones tough

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life and Death (Modified)

    hey thnx Chevy but I wasn't feeling comfertable by putting "" semicollons (or whatever you call them) Cuz that would sound a bit joke to..

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lucid dreams

    I know... :lol:

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lucid dreams

    Once again I am flawwless, I can sink in your words, so soft an mellow yet so complicated they are

    Dec 2, 2005


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu