User avatar

Chandni

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Ode to an Omelet

    hahaha :P Just like misty, I thought you were serious about that "genius" ah well, for humour it is just perfect :D

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: There are no Children here

    Wow :shock: Strong Strong message here, very good indeed ;) a few turns and tweaks would sure do this good or shall we say better :) They light candles , ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Salt in the Abyss: in disgust at Post-modernism

    aha, backgroundbobbie :) lemme read it over tomorrow, you know get the essence out of it ;) From what I understood till now, it sounds good ;) Greetings, Chandni

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: be careful what you say

    I liked the beginning...Really thought you were gonna bring sumthing outta it...but yeah its okay..I've written some weird poem with no meaning just happens...don't feel bad about it :wink:

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Firefly's Glow

    aha :) very nice indeed as mentioned above it sounds great when read out loud but there's only one thing that bothered me :? Do you remember The fireflies that ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Of the Rain

    Nice job here :thumb: really liked it :) here's my fav. part : And I find myself waiting, the clouds all passing by. For the wind to hearken to my ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silence (Read+Review!)

    hmmm the title and topic aren't original which makes it harder for you to do something good out of it..you know something original..and you didn't I'm sorry :( This line ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fizzling Selfless

    Very Nice, Your imaginary is very cool. I like your way of words lol they remind me of a friend of mine. Your Grammar is Fine ! No Complaints at ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Only A Lost Child

    Intresting..a bit confusing the stanza's well there a bit off rythem I should say. "To betray is to love without choosing," you said as we stood alone at the twilight. ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: These Steps

    it was okay ;) I really liked the first stanza the second one is a bit off rythem.. the last stanza just seemed to bother me I think it is ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Noises in the night

    It's verry looong :shock: and i'm too lazy to read it swwy :oops:

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Free Fall

    I liked it :) Nice job ! Your choice of words is verry nice. What I didn't like were your sudden cuts in between the lines verryy akward :? Couldn't ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Couldn't come up with a title

    I liked your rhyming.. some lines did and didn't. I would never do that, but you handled it very well :wink: I didn't like the topic very well I probably ...

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Laugh. Dream.

    I like it, especially the topic just wonderfull. I personally don't like the structure here, in your first stanza the first lines break is kinda anoying. It looks like you ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: YOU ARE...

    I can see your new.. This is the most stuff new members right trust me I started off the same way keep writing and you'll find yourself on this site... ...

    Feb 2, 2006


“A good book isn't written, it's rewritten.”
— Phyllis A. Whitney, Guide to Fiction Writing