User avatar

Celdover

  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, General Re: LE DIARY

    Yoda, how did you know what I was going to say about this piece? Two months before June's review day, no less! Silliness aside, I thought this piece was cute. ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Other » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: The Depressed One

    Hello there. First things first, I shall talk about your technical writing, most notably about how you didn't divide this piece into paragraphs. This makes your piece very difficult to ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pushing Through The Darkness

    Hello there. I have to agree with Whisperer down there. This piece is so short I'm not really sure what to make of it. Though if I had to go ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Just something that came to mind...

    Hello there. An old piece that never got a second opinion? Clearly this is the sort of situation review day is meant to remedy! Because this is such a short ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: Secret #16

    Hello there! I know this piece is old, but today is review day, which is synonymous for your lucky day! Allow me to give you a second opinion here. First ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Fantasy Re: Ignore, please.

    Hello there. I must say, this narrator you have here really beats around the bush, doesn't he? All I could think about while reading this was "WOAH! Description overload!" at ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Dramatic Re: We have an issue here

    Hello there. Drak has already covered most of the descriptive nitpicks I planned to address, so now I get to focus more on grammar and the actual content. Hooray! As ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Other » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Falling Falling snow

    Hello there. I can see you're new to the site, so allow me to give you a bit of a pointer. Premises for stories are usually posted in the Writer's ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Scorpio

    Hello there. I can see that you're trying to deliver a message about drunk driving and how it affects people. That's nice and all, but there's one major problem with ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Art Room

    Hello there. I can see why your friends might not have liked this piece. The topics you try to incorporate into your story are very adult in nature, and according ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Other » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: It's All in My Head

    Hello there. I must say, you did a great job of portraying a flighty teenage spirit. There's just one major problem: there's really not much else. I'm left wondering exactly ...

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Forest Campers

    Hello there. I must say, I actually enjoyed reading this piece, which I found a bit strange since I tend to dislike choppy narration and favor long, flowing lines of ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: My World (Chapter 1)

    It is getting annoying, that damn angsting of the viewpoint character. All joking aside, I must say that the first thing that stands out to me is the character's pointlessly ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Supernatural Re: Vampire+Hunter

    Hello there. I'm Dover and I shall be reviewing you today. First and foremost, I'd like to suggest that you proofread before you post. I found numerous grammatical and spelling ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Romantic Re: Poison Chapter 1

    Hello there. First of all, I would like to thank Day for taking almost every criticism out of my mouth. Almost. Let's begin with this: I saw a middle aged ...

    Jun 11, 2012


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla