User avatar

Buranko

Buranko

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the drawback of grief

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I messed up and that stuff with double review happened again, I have no idea how to delete this. So I wrote this comment

    Oct 9, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: slash & burn

    This is an interesting poem. Hey there, I am Buranko annd I will review your poem. The atmosphere you created is pretty mysterios and tragic, though at times it is ...

    Oct 5, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Salvation Blue

    Hey there Morrigan. I have never read any of your works, and I am glad I got to see what you write. Will surely check what else you wrote. Now ...

    Oct 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Supernatural, General Re: a love letter to october

    Hey Mage, good to see another of your works. This poem was a real delight to read and I hope I understood it. I am glad to see that you ...

    Sep 30, 2020
  • Art » General, General Re: Mindfulness Poem

    Buranko here, short review just for you. I love the metaphorical exprimation you used. The idea of emotions being an ocean is not new but I like how you adapted ...

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Poetry » Literature, Historical Fiction Re: Tennessee Mountain Water

    Hello there Vil. Glad to be back and participate in the worlds you create. Here we have quite an interesting one. Besides the words that have a little effect on ...

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sepultus

    Ahhh I love this poem. It has this calm flow, but the dynamism of the poem is found in the dramatic apocalyptic feel. I find this balance so satisfying. Hey ...

    Sep 27, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Infinity of the Night

    Good job, this is a great poem. Being a passionate lover of the night I found myself while reading this. I enjoyed reading this. The first stanza sets the mood. ...

    Sep 25, 2020
  • Poetry » Health, Narrative Re: Baba

    This poem is filled with pain but in such a poetical way I could not resist leaving a review here. So here are my honest opinions on your poem. The ...

    Sep 22, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Human

    Ayy there. Welcome to YWS, great to see a new poet here. I am Buranko, ready with a review for you. I am 100% you used Rag'n'Bone Man-----Human as a ...

    Sep 21, 2020
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: impossible

    Hey there alli! Great song, really loved the chill vibe, but there are some flaws I found. Hope I will not offend you, remember this is my opinion on what ...

    Sep 18, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Four Men Poem

    Eyy there I am Buranko, welcome to the society and great poem. I love serios poetry but a playful one is really nice too. I agree with @LittleLee on most ...

    Sep 16, 2020
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: In the abode of God...

    Heh this is a cool poem, that is really chill and has a drop of hope and cheerfullness in it. Hi I am Buranko, and I'd like to review this ...

    Sep 15, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Belonging

    Ahhh such cool concepts are used here. Hi I am Buranko and this is my review on your poem. Firstly, there is this feeling of confusion that follows me during ...

    Sep 15, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: Wasting Time

    Ayyyy I wanted to review something for some points, and when I refreshed the green room BAM! saw your poem. Hi I'm Buranko, and I'd like to review your little ...

    Sep 13, 2020


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle