User avatar

Buranko

Buranko

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Ballet of Tears

    Hi aooborromeo, I am Buranko, back on this website, currently in a review frenzy, here to give you feedback on your poem. Here we go. Your use of metaphors is ...

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Article / Essay » General, Realistic Re: Walking To School in Chicago Should Be Safe: School on the Westside Shouldn’t Be Scary

    Hi Imnebaur, I am Buranko, here to review your work. I have never reviewed an essay before so there may be some mistakes on my part. If you don't agree ...

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: Earth and Space

    Hi there illy, I am Buranko, here to give you some feedback related to your poem. It starts in a strong way. "Curse the skies above". In greek mythology a ...

    Feb 7, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: A Tanka I wrote for my girlfriend

    Hehe this is such a sweet poem. Even if you wouldn't have mentioned the fact that it's for your girlfriend I would have still found the atmosphere of it very ...

    Dec 2, 2020
  • Poetry » Culture, Health Re: baked goods in the mirror

    Hi whatcha, merry christmas in case I can't tell you when the time comes hehe. I am Buranko, here with the intention to review your work. It caught my eye ...

    Dec 2, 2020
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: numb (tw)

    Hi nykolas, I am Buranko and I am here to give a honest opinion on your poem and what I managed to get from your message. What stands out in ...

    Nov 23, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: .

    Hello there Stellar. Really glad to be reading a new poem again on this website and your poem popped right in front of me. After reading it I have been ...

    Nov 14, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Spiritual Re: is this what nostalgia feels like?

    Hello there person of the internet. Thank you for sharing some of your feelings in the online environment, I am here to give you a little feedback on it. If ...

    Nov 5, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: To Sojourn the earth once more...

    Hello there Golden Wizard or Prakamya Shukla, however you want me to adress to you. This poem is sooo nice, I love it a lot so I will leave a ...

    Oct 21, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Standing up

    Hi rida, I am Buranko, ready to review your poem. I just came back to YWS and wanted some points, found this in Green Room, and enjoyed it so here ...

    Oct 21, 2020
  • Poetry » Horror, Health Re: Haiku

    Hey there kitty (i took what I thought can be used as a name from your username). I can say that I have got a little experience when it comes ...

    Oct 15, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: poignant reminders

    Hello there mckaylam. I stumbled on your poem when looking for some poetry to review. I gotta say, I loved it. The emotions are so strong, so vivid. Here, accept ...

    Oct 13, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Moon Over a Sleeping Forest

    Ello Raven sama, this lowly bard bows before your highness. I am here to review the work you created. I love descriptive poems. You took a really poetical theme, the ...

    Oct 13, 2020
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Dear Emily (Emily Dickinson tribute)

    Hello Arcticus. I want to begin by saying that you are my favorite poet on YWS and I love reading your poems and most importantly I like reviewing them. I ...

    Oct 9, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: the drawback of grief

    Ello Mage, I am sorry for your loss, I have lost a grandpa and my great grandparents too but being younger I was clueless as to how to react so ...

    Oct 9, 2020


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green