User avatar

AnonymousPerson

AnonymousPerson

  • Poetry » Romantic, Humor Re: Dating The Grammar Police

    ya goof

    Aug 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, Humor Re: Dating The Grammar Police

    I know that this is a little late but... you make me sick. Never do this again to my poor, poor eyes. I don't think I could handle something as ...

    Aug 2, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Up and up

    Glad you enjoyed it, means a lot. Much love, Anon.

    Jul 6, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Up and up

    I think I'm a tad bit too lazy for formatting with html but I'll do my best with my other poems, thanks for the review and glad you enjoyed it ...

    Jul 6, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Up and up

    Thanks for the review and I really hope that this dark phase you're in is soon filled with light and love, you gots this, and I'm really glad you enjoyed ...

    Jul 6, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Together

    Thank you for the suggestions! I'm glad that you enjoyed it so much.

    Feb 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Tick Tock

    Okay, thanks for the review and I'll keep those things in mind.

    Sep 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Tick Tock

    I don't have the money for overwatch sadly.

    Sep 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Tick Tock

    Thanks for the input, I'll see what I can do to make it a smoother ride. Appreciate the review a bunch! -Anon

    Sep 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Health, Realistic Re: this body is not made of toxic sludge.

    Oops. This was meant to be a review. Let's try that again, shall we?

    Sep 23, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Free at Last

    Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed this

    Jun 12, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Free at Last

    Thank you very much!

    Jun 12, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Action / Adventure Re: Summer (Mr. Sun)

    Accidentally posted my review twice, oops.

    Jun 12, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: From Past to Present

    Thanks for the encouragement!

    Jun 11, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Two Years Ago

    This made me cry. Anything that can make me cry is absolutely amazing. Beautifully written, this poem speaks to me a deeper level that I don't get to see much. ...

    Jun 11, 2016


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly