User avatar

Annaclare

  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: A Letter From Hell

    Gy hey! Again, I really enjoyed your poem! It was really good, and pretty acurate! Great job! Stay classy and write on. Annaclare

    Aug 19, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Historical Fiction Re: Trigger: Intro

    Actually there are tree parts the second one is out... The third will be soon and thank you for your helpful comments!

    Aug 2, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: The Villian

    Thank you soo much!! I'm glad you enjoyed it :). Also, the as deep as a frisbee thing... I'm just trying to say he's shallow. Anyway thanks got your review! ...

    Aug 1, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Guy Who Isn't Deranged, And His Name Is...

    I really like it!!! Really great, and the rhyming was excellent!!!!

    Jul 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Paralyzed

    Aww!!! Thank you so much for the sweet review! You made my day!

    Jul 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: There is No Freedom In Isolation

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Choose Hope...

    Awwww thank you so much!!! You are such a sweet person and yes! Please put this on your wall!! If this can help you in any way than I have ...

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Finding Destiny (Chapter 10)

    That did not ruin the story nd i could tell what you were doing :) And i cant wait to read more!

    Jul 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Forever

    1. Well l thought about numbers and calculations and I knew that I wanted to write this for a special friend so that's the first one 2. It will be ...

    Jul 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Forever

    Thanks! I'm happy you enjoyed it!

    Jul 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Forever

    Thank you! I'm glad you liked it :)

    Jul 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Bubble of Water

    I love it! It was really great and thoughtful! I loved the message it brought. Absolutely amazing! Since it is a poem, the way you formatted and punctuated was great! ...

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: 1

    Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed it. and found it relateable to you. just to clear something up for you :) I have not cut ...

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: 1

    Thank you so much for the great review. As I read this review I smiled. I loved the comments and suggestion. I have one thing to say though. I have ...

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Regret

    Brilliant as always! Very true, and I loved the way you portrayed the image through your story! You are such an inspiration. Not everyone has a talent like yours! Keep ...

    Jul 9, 2014


Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg