User avatar

Angelreader77

Angelreader77

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Sunshine

    Hi Morrigan! This is Angel here to attempt a review- I'm not entirely sure how helpful I'll be in face of this beautiful work but I shall try. I've read ...

    Feb 28, 2016
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: February 17, 1874

    Hi there! I'm not really familiar with American history but I went through the link at top so I did have a general idea before I read the story. The ...

    Feb 4, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: super heroes save themselves, too

    Hi there! The title for this poem really drew me in- saving myself is a sentiment I've always loved. Maybe it's because I don't like relying on other people as ...

    Feb 1, 2016
  • Short Story » Narrative, Other Re: The Nightlight

    Hi there! I've never really used a nightlight but your story did resonate with me- it reminded me of my teddy bear, Bananas who has similar monster-vanquishing abilities. The only ...

    Jan 13, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: voicemail [please hang up and try again]

    Hi Pompadour! I really don't have much to say about the parts of this poem that I loved: the only thing that come to my head is that it's so ...

    Dec 1, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: The Extraordinaires

    Hi there, spinelli! Honestly, this was great. Your descriptions, imagery and metaphors were fantastic and there was perfect balance to it- not too much, not too little. I was entranced ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Action / Adventure Re: Mike's adventure begins

    Hi, Reader! A late welcome to YWS! :3 I hope you like it so far. When I first read the story, I was rather confused. I re-read it and it ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Sparks of Fire

    Hey there, Sage! Alright, first impressions first. There's a lot happening in this story and it's over a longer than usual time frame as well which lead to me thinking, ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: The Girl with Coldwater Eyes

    Hi there! I'm gonna start by saying I really, really liked this. I don't know why, but I guess the originality of the piece called to me. You have a ...

    Feb 11, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Happiness is a choice

    Hi, Manish! I'm here to review story. I don't think your story has a plot as such, it's more of a person reminiscing a moment. I like your idea and ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Dannitus and the Dragon's Treasure

    Hey Caylleen! I'm here to review your piece. I quite like the tone of the narration; it was fairytale-ish with classics' English touch to it. The tone wasn't exactly casual- ...

    Dec 19, 2012
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: Confused and Knocking

    Hey there! I love the narration in the story. You can't stop reading and you actually care about the character, in a sense. You want to know what happens next ...

    Dec 10, 2012
  • Short Story » Narrative, Romantic Re: Its All In the Meeting.

    Hey blake! I'm here to review your piece- maybe less review and more fangirl over how awesome it is. I loved it. Honestly, I don't believe in the 'love at ...

    Dec 9, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Labrynth: The Untold story.

    Hi sourdude! First of all, you have a good idea over here. It's rare for the Minotaur to be portrayed as anything but a monster and you've done a good ...

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, Fantasy Re: The Angel of Death

    Hi there~ I loved this. It was just amazing. There's nice mixture of emotions, a sort of flow as the story turns from happy to sad but remains descriptive at ...

    Jul 25, 2012


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou