User avatar

Angel17

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dusk outside of the teenage body

    the emotions coveyed was wonderful and deep. i loved the imagery. Wonderful poem!

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Drowned

    I loved the contrasts made between darkness and light, i loved the imagery used. This poem was very deep, but i also agree with xanthan gum that the ending was ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A lack of color...

    I really liked the colourful imagery, but i do think it would be better if you also included other images. Good poem though, Lovely ending! :D

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Of the Rain

    This had very strong imagery and gave a clear insight into the meaning. Very well written

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Am You...

    I think this was a great poem. You have a wonderful knowledge of what vocabulary to use. I think you should use necessary instead of requisite however. Great poem!

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Deep Within

    I loved the rhyme/rhythm in this poem, it flowed really well, and this had emotions running throughout. Good job!

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Song for You: a haiku

    I liked the last line but not the second line. I understand the second line but think it should be re- phrased.

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: hope

    At first i enjoyed the repetition but then it seemed to much. I suggest you lose some of the repition. I liked the imagery however, and i thourougly enjoyed the ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Flowers on Grave

    This had really deep emotions running throughout the poem. I loved the way the atmosphere of the setting reflected on your inner emotion.

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silent Conversation.

    The poem was creative, imaginative with lovely imagery, but then the last line was weak. It was too cliche and the rest of the poem was beautifully done.

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tide

    though Should this not be through? A beautiful and imaginative piece of writing. It hadd a day dream feel to it. Very good poem!

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: No title

    coupe Should be cope? A Nice short poem, with a nice rhyme scheme.

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Your Idea of Perfection

    I agree with Misty Lynn, the rhyming was forced and affected the rhythm, but the content was good :)

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: aching to pupate

    I agree, there was some really strong imagery in this, which helped create a mood/tone for the poem

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the tenses of love..

    You are welcome :D

    Mar 22, 2006


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence