User avatar

AdoxagraphyAngelus

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Rejection

    I really enjoyed this. :) There's a lump in my throat that just won't go Away This being the only word on this line makes it seem like you can't ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Winterland

    That was really pretty, though it lacked some point. That just added to it's prettiness, though. :)

    May 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Jelly Beans

    This poem made me want jelly beans. Thanks. ;P I really don't know what to say, other than that I enjoyed this. It seems kind of drablle-esque, and there's nothing ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Night on the Atlantic

    Beautiful, tragic, amazing. All words that could describe this poem to a Tee. Not only because I love the Titanic, but that was beautiful.

    May 1, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Dancing With Giraffes

    Aw, this was cute and comedic. :) I really enjoyed it, and it gave me a good laugh.

    May 1, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Roses are red...

    Haha, this was surprisingly comedic. I love how Derek took the poem literally. It was really cute.

    May 1, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: My Parents Think I'm Gonna Kill Myself...

    That was really, really good. It immediately pulled me into it, and, if it's true, you did a very good job of explaining your confusion about your rage.

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I think of you

    Thanks for the comments- I'll see what I can do about the rhyming. :)

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Guardian Angel

    our poem really that bad that no ones reviewing? ;P

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Heart, a Soul

    I'm no poetry queen, so I'm glad to have you as my partner for the pairs poetry contest. I really like the emotion this holds, and how the words flow ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Of Science Fair Projects and Names

    Thanks for the review, Micki-More. :) I'll go fix those things now. I'm a little comma happy... There, I said it. XP And I've never remember the difference between there ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Cheat Death

    This was really well put together. The concept of living is dying and dying is living is very true. Kudos to you for a wonderful story.

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: As if I Never Existed

    Dude... That was seriously haunting. It made me shiver. Seriously. It was crazy good. (This is quite an I'm-in-awe review. XP)

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Strewberries with Cream

    That was really good. You really took such a simple topic and made it into so much more. When I saw the name, I thought it was going to be ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You died, tonight.

    That was pretty epic. That's all I ca say about it, sorry. XD

    Jan 1, 2011


It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian