User avatar

AdaAshland

adachristensen

  • Poetry » Humor, Horror Re: bzzzzzzzzbzzzzzzzbzzzzzzzzzzzz

    bzzbzzzzbzbzzzzzbzzzbz bzbzzbzbzbzzzzzzbzbzzzbzzzzbzbzzz bzbzbzzzzbzbzzzzzbzzzbzzzzbzbzbzzzzbzzzzbzbz bzzzzzbzbzzzzzzzbzbzzzzbzzzzbzzzzbzbzzzzzbzzbzzzzbzbzzzbzzbzzzzzzzzbzzbzbzzbzbzzzzbzzbzbzzzzbzzzzb

    19h ago
  • Poetry » Horror, Narrative Re: My Chelsea

    this poem was amazing i loved how the poems mood slowly changed from sweet to dark, it was a surprise and made it so much more interesting, i really liked ...

    Sep 28
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: if i loved you in another lifetime

    I was a little surprised when I opened this and it looked like a picture of a page from a book, not exactly what I was expecting. this poem was ...

    Sep 28
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Greedy

    hi! I really loved your poem and the concept of it was very beautiful I liked the way you would repeat "my biggest flaw about me" but it would change ...

    Sep 28
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Am lonely..

    I really liked this poem even though it was kind of short. I loved the personification of the moon, how you made it sounds like a lonely thing, then like ...

    Sep 27
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: A Letter Returned by Time

    I loved this poem, it felt sad and happy at the same time. I really loved the line "I've rehearsed it so many times, I've worn the words smooth" it ...

    Sep 27
  • Poetry » General, General Re: They don't know about me

    this was such a beautiful poem, it was short but still hit super hard, especially for me since i can relate to it I really like the ocean line and ...

    Sep 27
  • Art » General, Realistic Re: ARTWORK GALLERY Part Three

    hi! i loved this art a lot, i personally loved the Dalmatian, i struggle with perspective but i think you did really well with it, the colors are very well ...

    Sep 22
  • Art » General, General Re: More Copic Marker Colorings!

    soooooo pretty! I loved the Starbucks drink at the end; it had so much detail. my personal favorite was the hot air balloon for some reason. I liked the colors ...

    Sep 21
  • Art » General, General Re: Copic Marker Drawings

    I've never used Copic markers but the colors are very smooth and well blended, very pretty, the strings of the balloons got a little messy towards the bottom, but that ...

    Sep 21
  • Art » Other, Other Re: Summer Artworks

    i loved this artwork, especially the background of the first drawings, i felt like they were well blended and fit in, i personally love mandalas and i really liked the ...

    Sep 21
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bathing in the Stars

    here's a quick review I really liked the concept of this felt very uplifting, but a few lines confused me a bit like "Hiding his scars beneath the knowledge piles" ...

    Sep 21
  • Short Story » Supernatural, General Re: Letters To The Moon

    quick review: wow. this short story was so beautiful, so many aspects for people to relate to. I loved the use of imagery and metaphors to help the readers picture ...

    Sep 20
  • Poetry » Horror, Romantic Re: pretty boy

    i haven't written a review before so i'm going to try i loved this poem so much and i really liked the concept the repeating words in some lines was ...

    Sep 20


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief