User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Dreams

    When I look up at the stars, I just don't see little lights. I see a world of possibilities, That can take flight. I know I am just hoping, That ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love of the World

    Can you hear him? Can you hear the sound of the world? The trembling melodies Of ingenious methods Of combinations and flirtations The prickly strings that Cause the ringing of ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Daddy?

    I wrote this awhile ago, theres a few bugs still in it though... Look at me daddy look what I did. I painted a picture. I painted it red. Daddy? ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: "Our Goodbye" by Brian

    Well, this is the first time I have EVER reveiwed a song, so thats a rarity. I'm normally short and to the point so here it is. You have one ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The day YWS stood still.

    Wow Rock! That was absolutely one of the most hilarious things I have ever read :P Great Job :P Singer

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Prologue

    The story line is great, But I agree with Snoink...Also, could you maybe add some spaces here and there? It make the lines run together when it's all scrunched up ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Paper Piano-Chap. One

    Wow! this is absolutely wonderful. You could add a few more details about hteir personalities and what they look like, but other than that, wonderful. Nice spacing. A lot easier ...

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 30 & 31

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! please tell me your not through!!!! I love this story and I give it a hundred percent ratings... just a few tad things here and there and it'll be ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Oh my god

    Darko......that's a little harsh...don't you think? I thought it was pretty good....if your just starting..:) Ignore him....I think he's just grumpy. >> *Darko*

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 24

    Ahhhhh....... Why? Why did you leave me with a cliff hanger? I need more....jk. Please hurry up with the next chjapter though and PLEASE Pm when you post it so ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Pleasant View, Colorado November of 2002 Did you make this up? It has a certain ring to it...I don't know, like more of a romantic? Everyone thought they had me ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Forgotten- Chapter One Part One

    I liekd this. Pelase pm me when you post teh next part. This was....well...I don't exactly have a word for it. Intriguing.....Very inrtriguing. The suspense and dialogoue nearly had me ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Dearest Madelyn

    *cries.....* What!!!!! But they...but ......I thought they would live happily ever after. *cries again* That was so romantic! I nearly cried, seriously. The emotion it built up, adn the...the suspense

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Timekeeper - Prologue

    Thsi was really good. How old are you? You seem a lot older than 13, especially with that writing.! I absolutyle loved it! I think the name Jared is to ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Innocently Guilty

    Salem, Massachusetts November 5, 1692 Branches whipped her face, arms, and legs as she ran. The woods were a blur of greens, browns, and blacks. Rocks lodged into her feet. ...

    Dec 11, 2008


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin