Announcements
Topics
-

As some of you know, I'm not going to be here that much this summer. I graduate from college on May…Wed May 18, 2005 7:00 pm -

Expect big changes around YWS over the weekend, some of which will be implemented beginning Friday!…Tue May 10, 2005 8:35 pm -

I just noticed a problem with the time, but unfortunately there is no way to fix it. If you are und…Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:15 pm -

Is there an item you want for your dynamic avatar but is not currently available? Maybe you really …Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:01 pm -

I have now included the option of choosing either to use your dynamic or your static avatar in the …Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:10 pm -

Would anyone mind if I got rid of the preferences in the profile control panel? "Always show my e-m…Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:16 pm -

To help pay for the site, I've added google adsense to the opening page. Fairly soon, I'll add it t…Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:07 am -

The Young Writers Society is now offering two different types of avatar: a static one (normal type …Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:52 am -

Just made a few changes to the layout. One, I got rid of the "Quote of the Week" feature since that…Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:32 am -

From now on, you will be able to rate topics according to "one star," "two star," etc; the maximum …Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:47 pm -

What is a Dynamic Avatar? A dynamic avatar, or Davvie, is a type of avatar that you create and cust…Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:13 am -

What you are viewing currently is a temporary board only. However, all posts you make here will not…Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:05 pm -

Please use this thread if you come across an issue in the forums that seems "buggy." Possible bug r…Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:30 pm -

This isn't particurlarly important or even intriguing in any way, but just so everyone knows, the f…Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:48 am -

After a long search for a new chatroom, I think I've found it. It's remotely hosted, which is nice,…Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:31 am -

The site has been running slow lately, and while I believe this is a problem with the server for se…Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:47 am -

The site has been running very slow lately, sometimes it's not even available, so I've decided to s…Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:14 am -

Just created a new forum called the Tavern for informal roleplaying. Feel free to "create" new room…Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:19 am -

I just added a link to YWS on the Gaia's (the largest forum on the web) link list, but to get expos…Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:03 pm -

The second issue of the YWS Newsletter has just been sent out. If you did not receive it, contact N…Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:50 am -

From now on, two users cannot have the same avatar. I've changed it such that when you choose your …Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:23 am -

For those of you who don't like the current template either because it's too white or not good on t…Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:44 pm -

Locked YWS 2.0 Coming SoonThe Young Writers Society will be making the shift to a real website within a day. The biggest chan…Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:50 pm -

To help promote the site, and to demonstrate that you are a proud member of the Young Writer's Soci…Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:15 am -

If you have something that you have written and you need whitespace for a poem or just tabs at the …Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:10 am -

Have you been needing to express a certain emotion, but just couldn't find the right smilie? Have y…Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:16 am -

I've gone through and changed the look of the noteBored theme, to an extent. Everything is now on t…Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:10 am -

The latest addition to YWS is a semi-portfolio system, in which you can view all the work you have …Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:59 pm -

Just added a new template called subBlack. It's similiar to subSilver, but I think it's easier on t…Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:32 am -

The headers on each template have been changed such that they are, hopefully, easier to access and …Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:27 pm -

A new contest forum has been created. In this new forum, members with more than 25 posts can create…Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:20 am -

By now, you should've noticed that there is now a new, better looking logo at the top of your page.…Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:39 pm -

Our first monthly contest! The competition for the Member of the Month for December begins now (eve…Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:15 pm -

Because of the growth of the popularity of usergroups, as well as to attract even more attention to…Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:42 am -

Per ZZAP's request, we now have LOTR avatars.Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:06 am -

For those familiar with TYWC or writing.com, the points system will seem very much alike to megabyt…Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:50 pm -

Due to problems with the prestige system, the system has been deleted. You may address comments reg…Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:54 pm -

Locked Prestige FAQWhat is Prestige? Prestige is a function in which you can rate users on a level of 1 to 10 (1 being…Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:00 pm -

I advertised YWS in a lot of places, so I'm trying to figure out where the advertising was more eff…Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:50 pm -

As it is a new month, everyone's points have been reset to zero. Points are used to help determine …Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:38 pm -

Added an "About The Authors" forum. It is for all members, and points are gained by posting/replyin…Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:44 am -

A new web links page*, which a link to can be found near the top of the page, has been added to the…Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:56 pm -

YWS was down for about twelve hours due to a problem with the server. The time on it was wrong when…Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:40 pm -

The Young Writers Society now has its own domain! The new site is: http://www.youngwriterssociety.c…Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:11 pm -

I'm revamping the code for YWS so there is some stuff missing. Everything will be back by midnight …Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:13 pm -

A new feature in the profile has been added. If you look under where "Interests" is located, you'll…Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:26 am -

So you want to submit something for the YWS Webzine, eh? Well, we'll pretty much take anything, but…Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:26 am -

Introducing the driedel and the menorah: :menorah: :dreidel: Thanks goes to ElectricBlueMonkey for …Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:50 am -

Per Perra's request: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: You can find them by clicking…Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:01 pm -

Usergroups are groups of users who have come together to form their own little club within the site…Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:45 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
