Loads of Members in Usergroups

1 post
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18178
Reviews 1259
I realised this morning that new users have been added to lots of usergroups without actually wanting to join. I think this has happened before, but basically the problem was that new members were being added to usergroups automatically.

I think I've sorted out the problem (luckily, 'cos a few members became moderators for a few hours -- one even made a sticky!). Usergroup moderators, you might want to go on "Join A Usergroup" and use that page to comb out the members that aren't supposed to be there. I've done that for a few, but not all (it takes a while).

Just a heads up if anybody keep thinking "Wow! My usergroup suddenly became popular."

Like I said, the problem seems to have been fixed but contact me if you notice anything similar occurring again.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.



while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind