z

Young Writers Society



by thetraveler


I'm going to remake this, everyone. PLEASE DON'T BE DISCOURAGED IF YOU ACTUALLY LIKE MY SCRIBBLES!!!


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
43 Reviews


Points: 1633
Reviews: 43

Donate
Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:42 am
View Likes
kimmybee wrote a review...



:/
Could you put this in a more structured manner? i.e. separate into paragraphs etc according tot he basic rules of story writing so as to not scare of persons who may have been looking forward to reading this- because it does look like and interesting from outside. On entry though it's :/ however will I get out of this maze. Of coures reading it is worth it but that's for those who aren't scared by the lack of visual appeal.

I would in fact LOVE to read a story as you are suggesting here! It gives me a Sherlock feel (the part where the protagonist yearns for a case more edgy, more intellectually demanding); me gusta !!!!;)

Yup definitely Sherlock my friend! This would make an awesome fanfic >.> *that moment when you itch to write this but you fear not doing your fandom justice* *sigh*
That's all. :3




thetraveler says...


0_0
There's another Sherlock fan here?? *DIES*

Sorry... Anywho, I agree. I think I'll change the formating some. The thing is, I had it typed nicely into a microsoft document, but when I copied it, I guess I failed... Thanks for the advice, though. :D
*I still can't get over the fact that you like Sherlock. I AM AN OBSESSIONIST!!!*




You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders