12+

when separation is what destined

by sagnik

When separation is what destined

O love ! why are you bread within?

Why do you feed on tears?

Why you grow with every passing moment?

When fate has something else stored.

When separation is what destined.

When agony is what achieved.

O God! Why do you create this heart?

So filled with delicate emotions;

So fragile to shatter with a blow ofdistrust.

Here I stand and parts my heart from me.

O mind! Why do you go mad?

By sweet smile or worse false verses;

When separation is destined.

ILoveBooks123 wrote a review...

Happy Review Day!

I'm ILoveBooks! Please to meet you!

Here is my review for your sonnet....

Okay I have to be honest with you, I never ever write a sonnet or never ever saw one before not until now. I dont know how to write one actually and how to express it. But you, you did great with your sonnet! Wonderful. I will give you that! I think this is the first ever sonnet I saw here in YWS.

The way you describe your topic for your poem is also great. There are some great rhythms too. Also how you express great emotions here are the best. You put some exclamation point and that's a great way for the readers to feel the poem. To be honest with you, there are few poems that express this with full emotions. And you are one of those few.

Most people get inspire and relate to your poems. So just keep writing like this and you will continue to inspire more writer. Keep writing stuff like this.

Also I notice one thing:

It should be:

So fragile to shatter with a blow of distrust.

I know this was just complete accident but it still okay. I understand it. Every word you just write here gave a deep meaning that touch my heart so bad. Well done yet again!

-ILoveBooks123

ishitadutt wrote a review...

Hey,
I really like the sonnet. Even though it portrayed the pang of separation, it had a refreshing feel unusual from the depressing sonnets of love and separation.
Keep writing more to hone the skills and I'm sure you'll near perfect them :D
Small tip: Pay a little attention to editing after you've completed writing :)

nishthabawa2896 wrote a review...

HEY

I am glad that you wrote something like this because this topic was in my mind these days as even I have been away from my love for some family issues. I can totally relate myself with it but, what I believe is the one should never give their hope and keep on trying till the day you die. I must say that please never give up because once you will loose your hope then from that day you will never be able to achieve anything in your life even your goal. please never give hope as it will give you courage to get your love back to your life. if you really love that person then just don't think of anything else keep your spirits high and you will in end meet no matter how much struggle you have to face but just think of the cherished memories you have spent together and go ahead. that will help you to get back with your love. :) :D I just want say be happy and stay blessed :) :D

Mon May 18, 2015 11:02 am
Snoops wrote a review...

I liked this a lot. It went smootly and it showed alot of emotion. I don't know if this was a typo or not, so I'm just leaving it here for you to see and do with it what you please.

" So fragile to shatter with a blow ofdistrust"

For the rest, it was really cool and I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon.

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato