z

Young Writers Society



Masked

by Lucky_Duck


No one knows
the real me
The fake one
is what you see
I never was
what you think I am,
and even with this mask,
I never will be.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
316 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 316

Donate
Mon May 21, 2007 1:03 am
whence wrote a review...



M.B.Author wrote:I echo everyone else. It was good, but it was too short. You might of wanted to add more detail.

-- M.B.Author


How can you be echoing me if you say something else entirely?

But on topic:

Don't be discouraged from writing because of this. Read a lot of poetry.

I think back to my earlier poems and...-shudders-

But I've read a lot since then, and I like to think I've improved some.




User avatar
187 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 187

Donate
Sun May 20, 2007 8:15 pm
M.B.Author says...



I echo everyone else. It was good, but it was too short. You might of wanted to add more detail.

-- M.B.Author




User avatar
6 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 6

Donate
Wed May 16, 2007 3:17 am
Rawr'Jess says...



I'm with what Eds(Whence) Said. I think that if you are going to pick such a chiched topic, at least try to make it your own. You can put more effert in this, hoenstly, how long did it take you to write this?




User avatar
316 Reviews


Points: 890
Reviews: 316

Donate
Wed May 16, 2007 1:23 am
whence wrote a review...



never be...what?

Overall, it was rather cliched and simplistic

Yes, yes... 'no one understands me! *slits wrist to the sounds of Simple Plan* WAHHH- Is all good and well if you're pursuing a career in....
Well, anyway, the point I was getting to is that it's OK to write a poem about being masked, but please do try to do something different with it, won't you?





Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana