Nature

by DeliriumNervosa

I have always loved Nature. I love how trees and flowers lose their leaves every Autumn and become skeletons, shadows of their former selves. Then Spring arrives and like a Pheonix from the ashes, they flourish and grow again.

I love the contrast between night and day. How the day can be so bright and full of life and then the night appears so dark and still. But this is not all I see. Night is a cover for so many beautiful things. The night brings the stars and the moon, by far the most interesting things for me. Out here, the stars are so clear and bright. The moon is bigger and brighter than I have ever seen. It also brings peace. It marks the end of a day, whether it be good or bad. However, the best thing night brings, is the delivery of a new day, a fresh start.
I believe we can learn things from Nature. No matter what gets thrown its way, Nature is always awakens every morning and continues making the most of every day. Mankind needs to learn this lesson. Be resilient. Persevere. Be grateful for what you have and make the most of it. Time is fleeting. Next time you're lost, overwhelmed or just simply done; walk outside, take your shoes off, sit on the ground and listen. Let Nature guide you. Let it balance you. That is the true gift of Nature and it's waiting for you.

fleuralplants wrote a review...

Hi!
This is beautiful, truly.
I love the topic- nature. I am a big fan of nature-related writing, so when I saw this, I just had to read! I was not disappointed.
The way that you describe things is beautiful, such as

Night is a cover for so many beautiful things.
I love this line and I find it to be so true.
This piece of writing was full of hope and wonder, and the last few sentences really inspired me. The whole last paragraph was full of inspiration, and I am so glad to have read it.
Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful work!

Shawstories95 says...

Excellent work! Enjoyed reading it. I agree that we can look at nature to learn the ways of life. Fully resonated with me this and deeply inspired by your work.

I am so glad you enjoyed reading! I find it hard to write stories so I kinda just write what's on my mind or what I am feeling and TADA! this is what we get hhaha

BhavyaMehta123 wrote a review...

Hi! I clicked as fast as I could reading the word nature and went into a different world and smiled throughout as I read your work. This is a beautiful work and I agree with each line, word and phrase. The last lines are so true and I think they come from your heart and experience.
I agree we can learn from every part of nature and It always has some lessons or experiences to offer. Although, It is short but it is filled with deep meanings. I think it is a very well- written and beautiful piece of work.
Thankyou for sharing this.
Lastly, all the best for your future works and looking forward to many more like these.
Keep Writing!
From: Bhavya.

Thank you so much Bhavya! :)

:) most welcome!

Thu May 14, 2020 9:52 am
mememimer wrote a review...

Nature has the power to heal! Nature is always surrounding us that we take everything it provides, for granted. Its time that we all appreciate Nature's givings and be grateful!

A line that I think needs to be rephrased is the following one:
"Nature is always awakens every morning and continues making the most of every day."

A great thought put into words. The comparison between night and day ends well, having a positive viewpoint. Overall, I enjoyed reading.

Best wishes,
I

Thank you so much for your review! I am glad you enjoyed reading my work! Oh yes I absolutely agree with the re-phrasing! I didn't even see that hahaha I will just take out the "is always"!

But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane