If i might still be able to join, i'd like to as a robotic cockroach >.>
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt Genesis 3:19
I know I said I wasn't participating in this one but I lied to myself >.>
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100 “Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria
@Ley - dancing potato fairy, @Plume - miniscule pheonix, @Omni - ominous blob of moss, @LuminescentAnt - neon and luminescent ant, @khushi17bansal - giant black and white butterfly, @Spearmint - encouraging mint leaf, @JazzElectrobass - robotic cockroach, @Juhxi - snake with top hat,
THE SECOND EVENT IS OUT.... NOW! Go scavenge and hunt!
Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human. — Malala