Deanie's Reviewing Business II

34 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 67548
Reviews 1634
I had a Reviewing Business in 2013 and no one has requested anything since 2014! I really want to get back into reviewing, so request away and I will try to get to everyone's requests at least throughout the weekend of when requested. But do give me some time.

WILL ACCEPT:

I will review novel chapters. It doesn't matter which number the chapter is, but if you are going to request mid-novel, please include a little plot summary so I at least know what is going on in the novel!

Happy to review poetry and essays as well.

I don't care about age restrictions and so on either.

WON'T ACCEPT:

Fanfiction. Sorry >.< I generally end up disliking it.

NOT SURE IF I WILL ACCEPT IT?

Just ask! I don't bite ;)

Thank you <3 Now request away!
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 25
Reviews 472
Please review this subchapter, work/Lightsong/Bad-Lights-Good-Lights-Chapter-42-1244249! The plot is simple, really, in which selected teenagers become light companions and fight against the bad lights. :D
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2999
Reviews 102
Just reminding you of Hole in the Head - 2/3
Maybe see you there on review day?
You cannot train yourself to notice,
To feel pain, and swallow fear




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 67548
Reviews 1634
@BellaRoma, you're done!
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 67548
Reviews 1634
@Lightsong I've also reviewed your chapter too!

*waits on more works to review*
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7146
Reviews 524
Hi, I would love if you could have a look at my poetry piece called The Sands of Time.
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work/felistia/The-Sands-of-Time-125340
:D :D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1206
Reviews 15




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 25
Reviews 472
Please review School Kids! Thanks! :)
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4497
Reviews 119
Please review my poem. It's a short and silly thing so I'm sure it won't take very long and you might even laugh! ^-^ She Blew Me Away
Enjoy!
"We are, as a species, addicted to story. Even when the body goes to sleep, the mind stays up all night, telling itself stories" ~Jonathan Gottschall




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 67548
Reviews 1634
@felistia, I have reviewed your poem!
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 25
Reviews 472
I want to change my poem to ​The Beauty of Educational Prison! :D
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 304
Reviews 289
Hi, I'd really love a review on my extract of a novel I'm writing. It's completely different to everything I've done so I would really appreciate some feedback. Here's the link: Bad Seed (extract)

I'm also uploading a novel on here which reviews are really welcome but it is rather long and so if you don't have the time to go through it, I understand. Here's the link anyway if you fancy a read :) : The Progeny (Prologue)

Thank you and hope you enjoy!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2999
Reviews 102
Can you please take a look at Garcia and Gracie A - 1/2
Here's the link, as promised. Thanks - I know you don't always like fanfiction...
You cannot train yourself to notice,
To feel pain, and swallow fear




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 75
Reviews 115
DUET :Chapter 6: This is the next chapter of DUET after your previous review.
10 to go XDD
You be you, and I'll be me




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 67548
Reviews 1634
@BlackhawkUnder, I've finally read through and reviewed all your chapters!

To the others: I know I am behind but I WILL get to all of these <3
Trust in God and all else follows.

Deanie, dominating the world since it was cool @Pompadour, 2014
Your username reminds me of a hotdog @Stegosaurus, 2015
Tried to make puns out of your username, but every attempt has been Deanied @Candywizard, 2015



You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott