z

Young Writers Society

Knight Write's Forest

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:54 pm
WritingWolf says...

Hello and welcome to my forest/log. Here I shall be keeping track of my progress along this journey through the Green Room.

Accomplishments:
Knighthood
Sword
Shield

Current Goal:
Helmet

Green Room Reviews:
Total Number: 22
Towards Next Goal: 2
Left for Next Goal: 3

1. work/tigeraye/the-return-of-chip-douglas-127174#c574149
2. work/Tigerlilly37/A-Chance-to-Fly-A-Chance-to-Fall--Chapter-Two-126204?c=574166#c574166

Complete List of Reviews

Last edited by WritingWolf on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:44 am, edited 22 times in total.
~You can only grasp what you reach for~

121 Reviews

Reviews: 1
Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:00 pm
View Likes
KotGRCommander says...

I am honoured to dub you Knight WritingWolf!

121 Reviews

121 Reviews

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil