...D: I was so unicorn-y they got affected! I'm sorry.
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“
This is Gary =). I made him for my ITS Assignment. He is an angry unicorn.
Attachments
Pink Unicorn.png (369.22 KiB) Viewed 270 times
Last edited by ShadeZ942 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hmmm. Do I have a favourite saying? If I did it would be wise and thoughtful. Something people would remember with ease. How about something like; May the Force be with you? Yes. That sounds completely original and inspiring.
The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth. — Kate Chopin, The Awakening