xD thank you @Zhia! It used to be my brothers! It's got the Starbucks symbol, with a stormtrooper instead of the lady, and 'May the Froth be with you' underneath.
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014
I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights
0802040942 - edited2.jpg (82.5 KiB) Viewed 966 times
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring. — Junebug