User avatar

znale1

znale1

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Sting of Air

    Hi, Blackwood. It's been a long time since I wrote reviews and now you will be one of the first people to be reviewed by me. So let's get started ...

    Aug 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Life.

    Hi, Hightop. I know it's too late to say this but I haven't been on YWS for a while so welcome to Young Writers Society. I will get to the ...

    Aug 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: She

    Hi, Sapphire. Okay I will just get to the main part let me start with the bad parts. 1. You let the reader know that someone else wrote this I ...

    Aug 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Plenty of fish in the sea (Short funny poem)

    Hi, SmileAndWorry (I like your name). Okay i dont have anything to say so i will get to the point. this poem is nice and short. let me start with ...

    Aug 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Whipped Cream Icing Please

    Hi, Reice. It's been a long time since i checked my account and now you will be the first person I have reviewed now. This poem caught my eye since ...

    Aug 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Once I Wrote A Poem

    Hey May! Welcome to YWS I hope you are having a nice time. Okay so let me start reviewing your poem. I'll tell you the mistakes you made and how ...

    Mar 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: an open letter

    Hey aeresky! I found some mistakes so here goes. 1. You haven't got any capital letter. 2. You don't have any paragraphs. 3. You sentences are too long. 4. When ...

    Mar 9, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Moon

    Hey DreamsRain! Welcome to YWS (Young Writers Society). Let me start with the mistakes you've made. 1. Your punctuation is very bad. 2. This line has a mistake "If so ...

    Feb 26, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Thoughts Released

    Hey Ary! This poem is wonderful I loved it so much. I usually don't get straight into the subject but here goes. I will first start of with some of ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: of overrated sufism

    Hey unconsoled! I like your poem here but I think there are still some mistakes. The first mistake I spotted and I think everyone who reads this poem will is ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: The inevitable

    Hey Supermegs! Welcome to YSW! Hope you are enjoying this website. Let me start okay so firstly I wil start with the things which you have to change. 1. You ...

    Feb 6, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dead Flowers

    Hello niteowl! I like your poem you have written even though I see a line which isn't right. " parchment stained with drained blood that break at the touch of ...

    Feb 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Dramatic Re: A Last Goodbye

    Hey there! I will start of with some things which are not right. This is the first one I noticed: "And so he slowly smiled his eyes gleaming as they ...

    Feb 4, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Shadow

    Hey There! I like your poem but it is really short. I think you should add more like a shadow is your companion in the dark or without writing "Your ...

    Feb 4, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Deleted.

    Hi Jon! Welcome to YWS I liked your poem but there is one line which doesn't go with this whole poem "Her life is now a chill" this line is ...

    Feb 2, 2013


The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein