User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The adventures of the geek.

    Hehe!!! I thought this was fun. I don't like to over analyze things so this is short. But I loved the twist at the end... cute. I didn't see it ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: no title (this is my first poem)0

    Okay, you need to think of a better layout. The content doesn't really matter here but don't have line lengths that vary that much! For example, I'd break up the ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Eunuch

    Umm... lovely? I think you spelled Eunuch wrong. Don't ask me how I would know that, and don't ask me how to spell it cuz I don't know. Good rhyming ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When the World Keeps Spinning Out of Control... (part 2)

    Hehe! I love it! The randomimity... it's great. The Batter? It's just like huh? Then stopping a rolling mole... since when do moles roll? It's awesome FotN. :D

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Deeper Room of Nothings

    Cool. Nice imagery. These lines were cool: "Tying knots in golden thread The smile that I’m lying in Is glossed with my glittered lead" "Feel the folds of the silken ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "My World," Poem 2

    I liked this one too. I also read your other one. That one was good, enjoyed the imagery. Like a very happy and sunny day in a world with beautiful ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Little Girl

    I thought this was good. As everyone else has said, the content is great. A few misakes but you can fix them. A twist at the end. That surprised me. ...

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dark Omniscence Holds Me Down

    OMG!!!! I'm in love with it. I love the rhymes. I just love it. It's awesome. I'm in complete and utter awe. It's beautiful. Plus I read it while a ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Zoning Into The Dharma

    I loved this. Wonderful imagery. I love imagery. My favorite line was this: "liquid muscles burning black lava flame," Awesome. I could totally see everything. You paint wonderful pictures in ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Grey Angel Baby

    This is really good.... Really good. Great imagry. I loved it. Sorry, I suck at critiques. But this is awesome. A tad long though, and the formatting is strange. Long ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Cliff Johnston

    This is good. Interesting subject kinda creepy. Yeah, some of your rhythm was off and it was choppy. I suggest fixing that and a few of the rhyms maybe. Sorry ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Étrange

    O.o Long for me. Good job though. I like your descriptions. I especially liked these lines: Étrange I have a feeling that the soap is washing nothing away. That I ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Autumn Leaves are Falling Down

    Hehe! Yeah I must agree that this is awesome. Taps into your inner child though many of us here are still considered "children." Haha! Good take on the song. :D

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: he plays with fire

    Yeah that was cool. Although in that line is it supposed to be "worlds"? Or I thought it was a typo and should be "world." I dunno. Otherwise, great poem! ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Beat

    Yeah this was really good. I don't know what it's supposed to sound like (you never do unless the author reads it) but it played out like a little rap ...

    Dec 6, 2005


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind