User avatar

xJoeyx

♥Warning: i love making new friends♥

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Light

    Thank you for the review and feedback!

    May 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Theatre, Dramatic Re: Theatre

    I was gonna write a full review but I had to start testing,,, I'm sorry.

    May 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Ode to Depression

    XD It's fine. I have the same problem on most things.

    May 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Theatre, Dramatic Re: Theatre

    I really like thissssss!

    May 2, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: pineapple spines

    Yea~ Sorry, I'm just too weird and usually think into things,, I just didn't know which way it went because it could be talking about a person as an item ...

    May 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Politics Re: Once There Was Beauty

    Note: This review has been deleted

    May 1, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Shadowed Painting

    It's no problem!

    May 1, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Just a memory

    Oml, your such a weirdo. ( A very good thing, I am a weirdo as well!)

    May 1, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Self Care

    Hewo, Jade is here to review another wonderful poem. First, I loved this poem. You did just about everything correctly, your grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. You also did exceptionally well ...

    May 1, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Romantic Re: Blend

    Your very welcome!

    Apr 28, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Just a memory

    Thank you. Sometimes my auto correct has some pretty weird spellings so Ill go back and fix it. Thank you for the review!

    Apr 28, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Just a memory

    Thank you, I will fix it.

    Apr 28, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: a flower’s bite leaves marks

    This was actually really good! I rarely ever ever read poetry but your poem makes me want to read them more. Thank you for the beautiful images you gave me. ...

    Apr 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Alister in Sonderland - Two (DISCONT.)

    I think this is a really good story so far, keep writing and possibly add a little more detail!. Much love!

    Apr 27, 2018
  • Short Story » Narrative, Dramatic Re: The failed plan

    I actually thought this was pretty good. There were some mistakes and it could've used more details but other than that I liked it. There were some punctuation mistakes and ...

    Apr 27, 2018


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster