Random avatar

writingruff

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Critiquing Woes

    Thats awesome, even though its short its good. The shortest poem ever written was entitled "fleas" an it this was it: "Adam had 'em" thats a nice short poem

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Mischief Managed: Saying "Until Next Time" To Harry

    This was really good! Well done! It felt like I was reading a published article on Harry potter. I love how you end it too, its brilliant! Keep it up!

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forsaken

    I really enjoyed it. I love the way you tie the 2nd line to the last line. Well done!

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Tribute to Harry Potter

    This was really good, I like how you explain where you would read Harry Potter. It was very cool how you brought in the characters too

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ludicrous Love

    This is well-written, its not a type of poetry that I read a lot of, but its well-written and I like the ending

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Perseverance Never Lies

    This is well written, the image is awesome. I like how you ask the questions in the middle stanzas, and how you end the poem. Probably not my favorite poem, ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The colours of our lives

    I like the rhyming, and this is a very well done poem by only a 12 year old. I also love the image

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Covered By Him

    Its a good poem, I like the image throughout. I also like the rhyming, and how you end the poem (the last stanza)

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: A nice joke speech!

    This is funny! Burger king is awesome! they probably have taken the Wendy's customers

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A poem for Japan

    This is well done! I especially like the lines "Earth, O Earth, why do you shatter, Let the blood of fam'lies splatter, Let the hearts of children stop, Meanwhile let ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I call

    This is good, I would take out the word "For" in the last line, but overall well done

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Empty Mind

    Good! In the line "Not a lonesome word escapes this" I would suggest clarifying "This" but the poem is well written

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    Good! I like the lines in the first stanza, "A labyrinth of a winding vine Yes,freedom is a state of mind" In the second stanza, I would remove the word ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    I like the line in the first stanza, "That the grief of yesterdays convulsions", and I love how you pose the questions in the last stanza

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Never Look Back

    I like how you present both sides, and how you question your reader at the end

    Mar 17, 2011


It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner