User avatar

willachilles

Willa's Profile

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Faith - Chapter One

    The vocabulary of J.K. Rowling? There are only five dialogues! And that too is split between Abba and himself. Please elaborate more.

    Jul 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: there was a time when my friends included everyone who smiled back

    Aaaand 69 likes now! LOVED THIS POEM THINGY. Touched my heart. *spreads love*

    Jul 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Faith - Chapter One

    If you could give a few examples, that would be fantastic. I have written this from the perspective of a teen which is in poverty. From what I am picking ...

    Jul 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Faith - Chapter One

    Thank you so much for the review! I'll fix up the errors you told me. About Abba - he does let his son do whatever he wants, but as a ...

    Jul 20, 2015
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: Stars: The Forgotten

    Yes it is great. Fantastic actually! :D :D :D

    Jul 19, 2015
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: Stars: The Forgotten

    Wow, so many people love this part. I wasn't going to write part 2 to this series but...maybe I will. Hey, if @Eros liked it, then obviously I'll have to ...

    Jul 19, 2015
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Being A Bookworm

    I like your review style. It's cool. *grabs inspiration off her*

    Jul 19, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: Making The Most of Teenage

    Thnks fr th mmrs?

    Jul 18, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Worlds Collide (Part 3)

    I failed. And I'm sorry. I'M SORRY.

    Jul 13, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Worlds Collide (Part 3)

    As @Meandbooks said, everyone loves the doctor (except for a...few enemies)

    Jul 12, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Fanfiction Re: The YWS Supa Slamma Monsta Jamma

    This is still in the Green Room...

    Jul 12, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: On A Metal Platform

    Jul 9, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: On A Metal Platform

    Jul 9, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Worlds Collide (Part 3)

    READ THE FIRST 2 PARTS! YOU HAVE TO! They are amazing.

    Jul 9, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Other Re: The Procrastinator

    Hey Will here. xD. I love it. -willachilles

    Jul 9, 2015


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy