User avatar

wildflowers

  • Poetry » General, General Re: change

    maybe this is where AI can't surpass humans. we have our emotions, experience, and our own individual world view, which we write about. maybe that's what makes us human :) ...

    15h ago
  • Lyrics » Other, General Re: Back when the sky was bigger

    Woah, this was soo cool! A work in the format of a song is pretty rare here, so I'm glad to see someone come up with one :D First things ...

    Aug 27
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: i wait in Chernobyl's gift shop

    this was such a heart breaking poem :'( maybe u meant something else by your poem, but to me it meant how the society has coded our minds to constantly ...

    May 11
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: the calm between

    heyy redcarnation! Well, it's great to hear you liked my work! The Queen song 'These are the days of our lives' is actually part my inspiration for writing this poem

    Feb 12
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: the calm between

    hiii again!! thanks Toast, I'm glad you liked the flowing story behind my poem! And, now you mention it, I think I should actually try out writing these prose poems. ...

    Feb 12
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: the calm between

    heyy Purple, I'm glad you liked the little details from my poem! Really means a lot to me

    Feb 12
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Shattered Glass

    ur welcome

    Feb 9
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Shattered Glass

    Sorry, the code didn't really work :'(

    Feb 9
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Shattered Glass

    Heyy there lyricist ;D, this was a cute one! Just like @Tikaya suggested, this also rendered a rock song in my mind (an indie with with playful tunes!) The song, ...

    Feb 9
  • Lyrics » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: not myself.

    heyy, I'm not very good at music theory and all that, but I somehow sung this song in my head as I read it (with acoustic guitar playing in the ...

    Feb 9
  • Poetry » Narrative, Fantasy Re: The Celestial Proposal

    Hiii Alex, Just a tiny comment this time =). The moon's orbit encompasses the Earth But she desires the Sun, beyond her worth What she doesn't know, is he feels ...

    Sep 23, 2025
  • Short Story » General, Supernatural Re: A great pianist's hands

    Hiii, thank uu for the cute review

    Aug 5, 2025
  • Short Story » General, Supernatural Re: A great pianist's hands

    Heyy Winny, thank you for your nice review =D

    Aug 5, 2025
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: All my friends

    Heyy, thank you!! sorry for taking so long to reply =D

    Aug 5, 2025
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: All my friends

    Hullo there! Thank you for the very helpful feedback

    Jul 23, 2025


With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.
— Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus