User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fire

    Hello! Catsz here to leave a quick review before I wrap up today, maybe gaining a few points for the Berry Cool Crew! This looks like a very interesting poem! ...

    May 30
  • Art » General, Realistic Re: Art Gallery Part Two

    EEEK THANK YOUU

    May 14
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: melancholy...

    OMGGGGG EEEK I MISSED YOUUU thank you so much it actually made my day!! im so happy that u liked it :3 honestly this is one im a bit more ...

    May 7
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: melancholy...

    OMGGGGGGGGG THANK U SM FOR GIVING THUS A READ AND REVIEW!!! IM GLSD YOU LIKED ITTT

    May 7
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: melancholy...

    Thank you so so much for reading and taking the time to write a review!! It brought a smile to my face, i%u2019m so glad you liked it!! yes, i ...

    May 7
  • Art » General, Realistic Re: ARTWORK GALLERY Part Three

    OMGGG WELCOME TO YWS!! I%u2019m so shocked at such a long review; it%u2019s literally your first and you are rocking it! I%u2019m so glad you enjoyed it, and you%u2019ve made ...

    Apr 30
  • Short Story » Realistic, Health Re: it's okay

    omg you%u2019re so good at reviewing!!! I loved reading what you thought, and it made me smile like a delusional doofus xD thank you so much for taking the time ...

    Apr 11
  • Short Story » Realistic, Health Re: it's okay

    AHHHH THANK YOU SM FOR THE THOUGHTFUL REVIEW! I enjoyed reading what you thought, and I'll try to remember and double check the grammar before publishing it ToT Forgetting what ...

    Apr 10
  • Short Story » Realistic, Health Re: it's okay

    awww it%u2019s okay

    Apr 9
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: dear moon..

    yea thats the vibe i was going for! I am actually so glad so many people read it, and took the time to write a review. Thank you so much ...

    Apr 5
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: dear moon..

    thank you sm for the review!! it really brought my mood up to see so many people liked it, and thanks so much for reading

    Apr 3
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ruined My Life

    waht >.>

    Mar 28
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: dear moon..

    thank you so much for reviewing this and sharing your thoughts!! it lit up my mood and i loved residmg ur review! thank u SMMM

    Mar 18
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: dear moon..

    aw i%u2019m so glad you enjoyed!!!! thank y sm for reading!! i like hearing what u think :3

    Mar 18
  • Art » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Realistic Eye (I Tried :)) ***UPDATE!

    THANK YOUUUUUUU

    Mar 18


Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria