-
Re: An Ode to Myself [Turning 18]
Haha...I just realized I wrote the entire thing with exclamation marks...
Aug 28, 2025 -
Re: An Ode to Myself [Turning 18]
Aww...good luck as a new adult! I feel like you'll be great! I love the poem btw, it's such a great idea! Keep Writing, my friend! No matter how old ...
Aug 28, 2025 -
Re: Oh, My Moonlit Thief!
No problem! I'm glad that you liked it! You are really good at writing poems...I don't know how to write them lol
Aug 28, 2025 -
Re: Oh, My Moonlit Thief!
Oop. found out that the sun is a girl?
Aug 28, 2025 -
Re: Flower Pot Scene
Yesssss
Aug 28, 2025 -
Re: princess that wants to be a prince
Describes clearly how the princess wants to be free to be what she desires; Love it! Like @AlexWrites said, the truth is put in front of you. A short comment, ...
Aug 28, 2025 -
Re: do you like me?
No prob!!! :D
Aug 28, 2025 -
Re: THE SYSTEM
LOVELY!
Aug 27, 2025 -
Re: THE SYSTEM
Also, I write books related to your type, I would love for you to check them out and review them! Thanks for this wonderful story, now I realize books aren't ...
Aug 27, 2025 -
Re: Bonfire
No problem! Always happy to review!!! ;)
Aug 20, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Clash Of The Tribes Book One-Storm's Fury Introduction-The End
Okay, I reached out to you in Insta
Aug 16, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Clash Of The Tribes Book One-Storm's Fury Introduction-The End
Hmm...sounds interesting! Is it an idea for the next book or for another chapter? I'll be happy to take it!!! This book is already done, but I can include another ...
Aug 16, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Clash Of The Tribes Book One-Storm's Fury Introduction-The End
haha...this is the first book of a new arc!!! If you want to know, read the second book: Threads Of Destiny, Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two: The Raven's Shadow ...
Aug 16, 2025 -
Re: are you aware of my existence (or is it all just a dream)
;)
Aug 15, 2025 -
Re: My Current Artwork Gallery! Check It Out! (ADDED AN UPDATE!!!)
Thank you for your review!!! I love Cricket too :D I'm sure you'll be able to draw them soon!!! I did use colored pencils, but I forgot the lighting (lol) ...
Aug 14, 2025
