-
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Chapter Ten-The End
Thank you for the suggestions! It%u2019s true, I shouldn%u2019t have rushed so hard lol. I will keep that in mind.
Sep 1, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Chapter Nine
Thank you! I adore your amazing reviews.
Sep 1, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow, Chapter Three
:D
Aug 31, 2025 -
Re: The Knight That Couldn't
Nice! I%u2019ll be happy to review when you finish
Aug 31, 2025 -
Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 5} Chapter 5
Thank you! Glad to see you back! Happy Reading!
Aug 31, 2025 -
Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 4} Chapter 13
I%u2019m always positive!
Aug 31, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Three-Snake's Venom Chapter Five-The End
Thank you for yet another wonderful review. Congrats to team cowboys for winning! A strong finish, I must say.
Aug 31, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Chapter Six-Seven
Thank you!!! Love he compliments ;)
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: To Tithonus
Oh...I%u2019ll keep that in mind next time
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: They Accept You More-A First Attempt At Poetry
Thanks!
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: Beware the Crypt
No problem! Love your works!
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: Crimson’s origin
=D
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: They Accept You More-A First Attempt At Poetry
Hahahahaha! You got this, make the reviews up for me, will you? I%u2019m going offline camping but I%u2019ll try to get some in. Got 25 already ^^
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: They Accept You More-A First Attempt At Poetry
Why did it repeat 6 times!? Oh lol
Aug 30, 2025 -
Re: They Accept You More-A First Attempt At Poetry
Welcome to YWS!!! I hope you enjoy your time here. THANK YOU for your review! Rlly appreciate it.
Aug 30, 2025
