User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Jalapeño

    :D

    Sep 8, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Father's Dad

    This is a comment from CATS I’m so sorry for your loss. Poor you!!! I wish you the best of days, and I could relate to that cause I lost ...

    Sep 8, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Thorne admires the painting

    No prob! Glad you liked

    Sep 6, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Thorne admires the painting

    OMG IS THIS A GLITCH!??? I"M SO SORRY FOR SPAMMING YOU WITH NOTIFS

    Sep 6, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Thorne admires the painting

    Hi! It’s CATS here to read more of your stories! Since this is a short and interesting read, I’ve decided to check it out, reviewing with my newly formed The ...

    Sep 6, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Thorne admires the painting

    Hi! It’s CATS here to read more of your stories! Since this is a short and interesting read, I’ve decided to check it out, reviewing with my newly formed The ...

    Sep 6, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 2

    Japan

    Sep 6, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Salt & Pepper

    No worries!!;

    Sep 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: The human we all are

    :)

    Sep 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: The human we all are

    No problem! I love reviewing your poems! Glad you liked it!

    Sep 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Jester

    no worries!!

    Sep 5, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: They Accept You More-A First Attempt At Poetry

    Thank you for such a wonderful review, Gen! Also I love your profile pic lol. I hope you don't mind me calling you that for short. Thanks for the tips, ...

    Sep 4, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Lyrical Re: "Chaos of emotions"

    OOOO NICE

    Sep 4, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Threads Of Destiny:Clash Of The Tribes Book One-Storm's Fury Introduction-The End

    Thanks for your review!!! Blade had been killed by Dylan, although I need to put more struggle there. Twister was the new leader lollll it was at the end of ...

    Sep 4, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Lyrical Re: "Chaos of emotions"

    THANK UUU!!! Your poems will be unstoppable ehehe. What's your first language? English is my second language too; mine is Chinese

    Sep 4, 2025


If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -