User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Soft Marshmallow

    Thanks so much for your review! It really made my day, the compliments. I was in a very playful mood LOL. I will write more poems, and I'm glad it ...

    Sep 25, 2025
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Shattered Glass

    Same haha but I%u2019ll try my best!

    Sep 25, 2025
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Shattered Glass

    Hello! It%u2019s so nice to meet a new friend around here! I wrote this from my heart and I%u2019m really glad you liked it and left a review. I did ...

    Sep 25, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Chapter Six-Seven

    Going through your old reviews...

    Sep 24, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Chapter Six-Seven

    Thank you for your comment and thoughts! I'm really glad that you enjoyed. Unfortunately, I already have character designs and a book cover. But take care!

    Sep 24, 2025
  • Other » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Dream Big: An Inspirational Speech To Whoever Needs It

    Thanks for your review! I really wasn't expecting three awesome reviews from you when I got back :D you really melt my heart! My friends say I'm good at inspirational ...

    Sep 24, 2025
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Daydreams

    Thanks so much! It really makes my day to come back from swimming and read your heartwarming reviews. As for your suggestions...of course I will use them because it really ...

    Sep 24, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: The Piano

    Oh thanks so much for leaving a review Alex!!! I really appreciate your thoughts and opinions. I will use your suggestion! Thanks again :) ~CATS

    Sep 24, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Pale Yellow

    No prob! Glad u liked!

    Sep 23, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: The Piano

    Thank you for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed. The end with ... is because the narrator is drifting back into thought, I know that can be confusing LOL. Im ...

    Sep 21, 2025
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: The Cat Poem

    Yay! I loved it %uD83D%uDE01

    Sep 21, 2025
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: THE SYSTEM

    And u can just call me CATS loll

    Sep 21, 2025
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: THE SYSTEM

    No prob I loves it!

    Sep 21, 2025
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: summer / fall

    Ooo that%u2019s so cool!

    Sep 21, 2025
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: hold my own.

    Oh loll I made it But idk if it%u2019s good uhmmm It%u2019s on my wall I tagged u

    Sep 19, 2025


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien