User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Threads Of Destiny:Clash Of The Tribes Book Three-The Oath Of Loyalties Introduction-The End

    No worries %uD83D%uDE02

    Oct 25, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Teenager

    Ah, grammar lolll Thanks so much for pointing that out, and I enjoyed reading your opinion!

    Oct 25, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Teenager

    Thanks so much for your feedback, I really appreciate it! And thanks for the comma advice too!

    Oct 25, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Crush...?

    Thanks so much for your review, and amazing feedback, and I'm glad you enjoyed!

    Oct 24, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Forever Memory

    Of COURSE I do!

    Oct 22, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Judged

    Aw, thanks so much for your heartwarming review! I'm really glad it made someone's day, I love that you enjoyed

    Oct 21, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Judged

    Glad you gave it a read

    Oct 20, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Introduction-Chapter Two

    Hi, my friend! Long time no see, I wasn't expecting a review, thanks so much!!! Ah, yes, to be honest, I did change fonts (italics) on Google Docs, but when ...

    Oct 20, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Birds

    No problem! This was such a a great read!

    Oct 16, 2025
  • Lyrics » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Golden Fire

    Thank you! I was sighing in relief for all the tips and I%u2019m super grateful because I want it to sound like I%u2019m praising, not making fun of, because he ...

    Oct 16, 2025
  • Lyrics » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Golden Fire

    Thank you! I"m glad you enjoyed :)

    Oct 14, 2025
  • Lyrics » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Golden Fire

    Ohhh wait now it says 10:42 pm...

    Oct 14, 2025
  • Lyrics » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Golden Fire

    OH it said 4:00 am ToT Hehehe

    Oct 14, 2025
  • Lyrics » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Golden Fire

    Hi! Thanks SOOOO much for reviewing, I don't care if it is short. I love your compliments, and WHATTTTTTT WERE U AWAKE AT. 4am????????? Omgggg now I am even more ...

    Oct 14, 2025
  • Art » General, Realistic Re: ARTWORK GALLERY Part Three

    Of course it made me smile! Thanks SOOO much!!!! I%u2019m experimenting with different art styles, like anime, manga, cartoon, and realism! There is room for improvement, and sometimes, it%u2019s mice

    Oct 13, 2025


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci