User avatar

veeren

background by a weirdo. aka carina.

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: My Dearest Friend

    HELLO MULTICOLORED STARFISH AND WELCOME TO YWS this piece definitely give off that "you have to know what i'm talking about to understand it" vibe. if i were to take ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Dragon 41

    AND HERE WE ARE AT THE FINAL CHAPTER I KNOW U HAPPY TO GET RID OF ME BUT LET ME TELL U SOUNDY THIS IS NOT THE END SO LET'S ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Dragon 40

    TWO MORE TO GO AND THEN I AM OUT OF UR HAIR DONT U WORRY SOUNDY POO OKAY let's get to it now what this chapter does is open and ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Dragon 39

    WHATS HAPPENING SOUNDY LONG TIME NO SEE JK I KNOW WHAT YOURE THINKING WHEN WILL THE TORTURE END BUT IM HERE TO TELL U IT NEVER WILL OK now lets ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 38

    HELLO SOUNDY ARE YOU TIRED OF MY NAME YET??? ME TOO LETS GET THIS ROLLIN okay remember when i said that i'd be on an emotional high and then BOOM ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Dragon 37.2

    ME??? BACK AGAIN??? YOU KNOW IT LETS GET TO IT "I actually let you go." now THIS is where it finally all clicked in my head how everything went down. ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 37.1

    THAT'S RIGHT IM HERE AGAIN LET ME KNOW WHEN U GET BORED OF THIS okay now this here THIS is where i start to feel everything about to reach a ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Article / Essay » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Dragon 36

    AND HERE I AM AGAIN ARE U SICK OF ME YET??? NO???? WELL THEN LETS GET CEREAL okay this was one chapter that had me on my tippy-toes the entire ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 35

    HELLO SOUNDY I AM BACK AGAIN ok lets get down to serious typically i don’t like nit-picking at grammar or spelling errors because they are easily fixed and don’t usually ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 34

    HELLO SOUNDY I AM HERE AS I PROMISED i am going to start from this one cus it only has one review BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF U WANT ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Spiritual Re: A Fire Full of Pain

    welcome to YWS! apart from the distinct stylistic choices you've made here, keeping each sense and feeling separate form the last, i do enjoy the fact that you've done your ...

    Sep 22, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Prologue - Fallen Angelle

    Hello there! Okay I'll start off first with the nitpicks. She struggles against the metal restraints however, the more she struggles the deeper the restraints dug into her wrist causing ...

    Sep 7, 2014
  • Other » Romantic, Romantic Re: Falling For You

    When I saw Cailey posted a work, I just had to review it ;p Now anyone who knows me knows I'm nowhere near the romantic type, but this right here ...

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: On a thin line

    As once told to me by a fellow member, I usually find the best poetry on this site are the ones that are short and pack a punch. However in ...

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: There's a narcissist in the mirror

    yo yo, veeren here to review this fab-o piece you've written here. alright, first i have to get a few nitpicks out of the way. They told me "You cannot ...

    May 2, 2014


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey