-
Re: Anxiety
Hi! I think as an artist with words (fancy thing to call a writer idk), don't worry about it! We see a lot of poems that are pages long or ...
Jan 5 -
Re: Infinitely
OMG THANK YOU ! (im so sorry for such a delayed response T~T i got caught up with college works ) but I get what you're saying, thank you so ...
Oct 30, 2024 -
Re: red lipstick
OMG HI GENGAR! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REVIEWING MY WORK!! I appreciate the review super duper much! I hope I explained the reasoning behind the title to the other ...
Jul 27, 2023 -
Re: red lipstick
Thank you so much! I really appreciate this!
Jul 27, 2023 - Re: red lipstick Jul 26, 2023
-
Re: Forever in Love
Technically, hypnotised and hypnotized is both grammatically correct, but it's more likely to have "hypnotized" as the frequent chosen spelling because of American English being used more often than B
Sep 5, 2021 -
Re: Sometimes
I had a friend read this to me and it sounded more depressing than I ought it to be T~T I'm so sorry!! XD
Apr 12, 2021 -
Re: Sometimes
People really do have an effect on you when you let them XD! Thank you for your review!!
Apr 12, 2021 -
Re: Sometimes
Thank you so much for your review! I really adore it, it made me smile, thank you so much!!
Apr 12, 2021 -
Re: Sometimes
Thank you!!
Apr 12, 2021 -
Re: Drinking
The repetition of the poem really is amazing, I really loved the poem.
Apr 8, 2021 -
Re: Three
Thank you so much!! i think you're really good with words too don't worry!!
Mar 31, 2021 -
Re: Three
Thank you!! I think I forgot to change 'u' to 'you' LOL you have a great eye at catching! Thank you!!
Mar 23, 2021 -
Re: Three
Yeah! Thank you for your review!! You've captured what I'm trying to say perfectly!! Thank you so much!!
Mar 23, 2021 -
Re: ​Steam Off a Cup
Of course! Anytime~!!
Jan 29, 2021
