User avatar

vanillavelvet13

Aeris <3

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Anxiety

    Hi! I think as an artist with words (fancy thing to call a writer idk), don't worry about it! We see a lot of poems that are pages long or ...

    Jan 5
  • Poetry » Literature, Romantic Re: Infinitely

    OMG THANK YOU ! (im so sorry for such a delayed response T~T i got caught up with college works ) but I get what you're saying, thank you so ...

    Oct 30, 2024
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: red lipstick

    OMG HI GENGAR! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REVIEWING MY WORK!! I appreciate the review super duper much! I hope I explained the reasoning behind the title to the other ...

    Jul 27, 2023
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: red lipstick

    Thank you so much! I really appreciate this!

    Jul 27, 2023
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: red lipstick

    Jul 26, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forever in Love

    Technically, hypnotised and hypnotized is both grammatically correct, but it's more likely to have "hypnotized" as the frequent chosen spelling because of American English being used more often than B

    Sep 5, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Sometimes

    I had a friend read this to me and it sounded more depressing than I ought it to be T~T I'm so sorry!! XD

    Apr 12, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Sometimes

    People really do have an effect on you when you let them XD! Thank you for your review!!

    Apr 12, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Sometimes

    Thank you so much for your review! I really adore it, it made me smile, thank you so much!!

    Apr 12, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Sometimes

    Thank you!!

    Apr 12, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Drinking

    The repetition of the poem really is amazing, I really loved the poem.

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Three

    Thank you so much!! i think you're really good with words too don't worry!!

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Three

    Thank you!! I think I forgot to change 'u' to 'you' LOL you have a great eye at catching! Thank you!!

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Three

    Yeah! Thank you for your review!! You've captured what I'm trying to say perfectly!! Thank you so much!!

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: ​Steam Off a Cup

    Of course! Anytime~!!

    Jan 29, 2021


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina