User avatar

vagrant

vagrant

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Sorry love

    Hi!! Thanks for the lovely review! You're such gem of a person to say all that and for showing your concern but no worries, I am completely fine and this ...

    Feb 2, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Love Me Not

    Thanks for the lovely review! First off, you correctly guessed the intent of the poem! It's not a self-deprecating poem, rather a kind of acceptance and celebration of one's flaws. ...

    Feb 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Love Me

    I just realized that my latest poem that I published here is titled 'Love Me Not' and yours is 'love Me' xp

    Jan 31, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Love Me Not

    I just changed those lines since I was having trouble finding a rhyming word :pp

    Jan 31, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Love Me Not

    Very very thanks for this review! Means a lot! As for the rhyming error, I can't really rhyme it. I've tried but no luck. Although if you see the syllable ...

    Jan 31, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Love Me Not

    Hey mate! Thanks for taking the time to write this. I understand your feelings totally. It's hard to always be a perfectionist, because in the end, well, we are human. ...

    Jan 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Love Me Not

    Thanks a lot for taking the time to review! I will fix the commas, thanks for pointing that out. As far as '..never judge a book...' line is concerned, it ...

    Jan 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: The Night I Met My Love

    xp

    Jan 30, 2020
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Humor Re: Dumb Charades & Other Dumb Stuff

    Hi there! Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this review! I am totally understanding what you're trying to convey and will be sure to keep that in ...

    Jan 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Satire Re: For once in my life

    Nice! I like the contrast you presented between school life and college life. I especially dote the last few lines: "but those who are in charge are always saying i'm ...

    Jan 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Manic

    Ahaa, that was cute. As a hopeless romantic, I can very well relate to what you wrote. I like the casual writing style. It reminds me of the first time ...

    Jan 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Solo

    Wow. I love it when a poem is so short but still holds in itself, a deep meaning. I like how you expressed everything you had to say in a ...

    Jan 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: The Night I Met My Love

    Hey thanks so much for the review. I appreciate the corrections and I will edit the poem asap. I am glad that you enjoyed it. (However no I have not ...

    Apr 24, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: The Night I Met My Love

    Thanks for taking time to write this wonderful review. Glad to know you enjoyed it %uD83D%uDE0A

    Apr 23, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Until the end.

    Thanks for the review! I know it might not sound exactly like lyrics but the thing was written originally as lyrics and then I took some things out added some ...

    Jan 28, 2019


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury