User avatar

unsterblichkeit36

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Anorexia Nervosa

    Letter to the Little People: I am beginning to get things on track again. Hopefully, I will begin writing out my entire journey, piece by piece. And, hopefully, you all ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Zel

    did you get this from the book Zel?

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Glass Castle

    I thought it was pretty good for a beginner. It was easy to relate to and beautiful. Keep up the good work!

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: If You Only Knew

    wow! This is absolutely brilliant! The only thing i advise is to go over it and reedit it with capitals in the correct places and puncuation Also, in the second ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: With And Without

    You wrote out my life story! Seriously, this is just how i feel Why thankyou!

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My heart is breaking apart

    Brilliant! This is just...well...indescribable! Keep writing!

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sun and the Moon

    Just tellign everyone that it's edited and i don't have the points to repost right now but i will get to it!

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Prologue

    More, More, More!!!!! I want more!

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Aching

    The think is true. It is so true. You added in the fact that no one can understand. It's true I am going through the worst tme missing my bf ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: unnamed poem

    Brilliant! This was absolutley fabulous. I recomend calling it Worlds Apart

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

    Wow. How can there be too much similies and metaphores? It's called DESCRIPTION!

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hidden hope

    I actually have the first few chapters typed up! its at the related topic thingy so um check it out! yipeee

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: a dream for a dream-er

    Wow. One simple word; wow. I have never read a poem so intriguing and inspiring. That was beautiful. Probably one of the most beautiful poems i had ever read. If ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Place

    hey it was a good poem and i made this mistake when i first started you are supposed to do two reviews before u post anything and then you are ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Misery Lane

    suzanne, that was one rude coment

    Aug 11, 2008


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451