-
Re: Anorexia Nervosa
Letter to the Little People: I am beginning to get things on track again. Hopefully, I will begin writing out my entire journey, piece by piece. And, hopefully, you all ...
Jul 16, 2009 -
Re: Zel
did you get this from the book Zel?
Jan 25, 2009 -
Re: Glass Castle
I thought it was pretty good for a beginner. It was easy to relate to and beautiful. Keep up the good work!
Jan 2, 2009 -
Re: If You Only Knew
wow! This is absolutely brilliant! The only thing i advise is to go over it and reedit it with capitals in the correct places and puncuation Also, in the second ...
Oct 16, 2008 -
Re: With And Without
You wrote out my life story! Seriously, this is just how i feel Why thankyou!
Oct 15, 2008 -
Re: My heart is breaking apart
Brilliant! This is just...well...indescribable! Keep writing!
Oct 5, 2008 -
Re: Sun and the Moon
Just tellign everyone that it's edited and i don't have the points to repost right now but i will get to it!
Sep 19, 2008 -
Re: Every Angel Has To Fall Prologue
More, More, More!!!!! I want more!
Sep 6, 2008 -
Re: Aching
The think is true. It is so true. You added in the fact that no one can understand. It's true I am going through the worst tme missing my bf ...
Aug 21, 2008 -
Re: unnamed poem
Brilliant! This was absolutley fabulous. I recomend calling it Worlds Apart
Aug 21, 2008 -
Re: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Wow. How can there be too much similies and metaphores? It's called DESCRIPTION!
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: Hidden hope
I actually have the first few chapters typed up! its at the related topic thingy so um check it out! yipeee
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: a dream for a dream-er
Wow. One simple word; wow. I have never read a poem so intriguing and inspiring. That was beautiful. Probably one of the most beautiful poems i had ever read. If ...
Aug 12, 2008 -
Re: The Place
hey it was a good poem and i made this mistake when i first started you are supposed to do two reviews before u post anything and then you are ...
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Misery Lane
suzanne, that was one rude coment
Aug 11, 2008
