User avatar

umaima

umaima

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Will: The One I Wish the Best Chapter 2

    Hey Arlio :D, Sorry it took me such a long time to come and review. Anyways let's start shall we? I am going to start this review with a lot ...

    Oct 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Satire, Literature Re: Princess.

    If you are a cartoon nerd then we can be great friends :D I love cartoons too! So Umaima here to review your amazing poem! Okay so I am going ...

    Sep 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Bye Bye, Big Blue

    Okay heres a quick review for this amazing masterpeice Dude this was so amazing@ i loved how you started and ended it and I have to say I enjoyeed it ...

    Sep 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: David, David, What Have You Done For Us?

    Wow this was so nice that I didnt even blink while reading this :D hey umaima here to give a quick review for your masterpiece due to the lack of ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I thought

    Griffen you rock man hey Umaima here: this piece was so amazing that I wondered how could I not have read it before I mean wow wow wow this is ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Foxtrot

    I am in love with this, goodness this poem is so amazing that I wanted to read it again but because of the lack of time I can't, maybe someother ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It's Funny, Sometimes

    Hey Umaima here to give a quick review to tell you the truth I loved this piece a lot I frankly thoug how amazing it was and guess what? i ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: That Girl

    So I am going help u with the formatting here Who is that girl that follows me? Who is that girl who stares? Who is that girl who pinches and ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Perfect Men

    Hey there My god this was such an amazing piece that I read it twice... I have to tell you that I loved it and was surprised that I hadn't ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: ​Chapter one

    Hey Umaima here to review your piece today Okay so I am going to give you this review by dividing it into 5 points. 1. The plot was nice and ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Your Words Will Change The World

    Hey Awesome peice here Umaima here to give ya a short review first of all I love your idea and the plot is amazing... there weren't any big grammatical and ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Sons of Courage Book 1 Chapter 1 Blades clash; Fangi hangs in the balance.

    HEY :D Guess who's here to review? Yeah it's ME < 3 Okay so I will be giving you a review and this review's gonna be of three most important ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Chronicles of Xaba: Part One

    Hey :D Okay I have to say you that your character names are Epic! I have never heard any names like these! I mean that's superb really! Secondly, I think ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: Ostara

    Hey :D Okay I am going to be very straight forward in this review so please don't mind! The formatting should be like this: "The fresh buds break free of ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: New Life (chapter 1)

    Silver dragon :D HEY! I am gonna do this review for ya! Okay starting from the title, it isn't that bad! I know you are looking for a new one ...

    Sep 29, 2013


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom