User avatar

trashykawa

And then, I was a careless fool

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Frantic worrying (The Ringly's ch. 8)

    Hi again, cyr. I'm back with another bunch of comments that probably make no sense :p (p.s i'm writing in the dark so there might be typos) Okay, reading your ...

    May 26, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Jackson was back at school. (The Ringly's ch. 7)

    Hi Cyr! I was just going through the green room and saw that this still needed a review, so here I am. I'm just going to go from top to ...

    May 26, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: TheFactsOfLife (The Ringly's ch.3)

    Hi TheMulticoloredCyr! I'm here again with a review for you :) Oh, and before I forget; yes, I would like to be tagged as these come out. So excellent chapter, ...

    Apr 3, 2019
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: The Sister

    Hi horisun, it's been a while since i've done a review for you, so here goes: Okay, did not see that twist coming! Man, little sisters are quite the rage ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Anxiety

    Hi Jade! Congratulations on being named Featured member, you totally deserve it! I'm here to give you a review on this poem of yours. First: Structure Since this is poetry, ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Phantom

    Hi FireSpyGirl! Okay, i definitely got Freddie Kruger vibes off the start of the chapter. Creeped me out; it's the perfect mix of horror and suspense. Personally, if someone messaged ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Mother - Chapter 8.2

    Hey! I'm back, gonna give this a review because i didn't get a chance before :) First off, great beginning! Adding that quote at the top made the story so ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Problems

    Hi averyismediocre! (by the way, i totally disagree with you username, you are so not mediocre :) ) Okay, like I usually do when i'm reviewing poetry, i'll point out ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: I had some coins

    Hi! So do i dare to review this? First off, things are a bit unclear. Your tones....mocking? sarcastic? lamenting about bad writing?(which isn't really bad; that would be you criticising ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Marked Chapter I-Violet

    Hi again, starryknight! I did your other work's review first, but i'm back for this because the other part was interesting - and because I needed to read more. First, ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Marked Chapter II- Ember

    Hi, starryknight! I'm here to give you a short review on your chapter. Lets start with the improvable aspects: Papa will be okay. Since your story is set in the ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: On with the story (The Ringly's ch. 2 pt.2/2)

    I'm back again :) Okay, things are beginning to heat up. I'm kind of beginning to worry about Briar- what she's doing is definitely a crime and against goodness and ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: On with the story (The Ringly's ch. 2 pt.1/2)

    Hey! I'm gonna leave a short review on this one since no one else seems to have gotten to it. Intriguing chapter. I mean, I'd rather go and read the ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: I am not a monster (pt. 1/2)

    Hi TheMultiColouredCyr! Happy Review Day! I just saw you wanted a review on this so i decided to pop in. You've got a great start to your story. Totally compelling. ...

    Mar 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Mother - Chapter 10.2

    Hi Zoom! Here again :) But something about my expression must’ve turned him around, for he hops off his futon and copies me, striding the length of our bedroom, face ...

    Mar 31, 2019


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington