Random avatar

timjim77

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Seeing Red

    So, let me see some more emotion, darling, less heart. I don’t want poetry, my dear, I want to see you fall apart. This made me excited. For you. This ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Eyes

    This should be in Dramatic Poetry. See my critique on your other poem in Dramatic POetry.

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: graveyards and roses (me and you)

    One suggestion. Get rid of the italicized 'dead' in the first line. Comes off a bit tacky.

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Faced with fear

    "hypnotised by the entracing waves": entrancing. But entrancing is redundant there anyway, because you've already told us you were hypnotized. "not understanding were i am": where I am.

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: He Walked Among the Unspoiled Rushes

    YAY! Awesome. Very nicely done. Imagery: A. Language: A+. Your use of language was incredible, and while it was complex, it flowed sweetly and deliriously.

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Gazebo

    Agree with everyone else. One suggestion: use punctuation at the end of lines. The fact that you can write a simple, etheral poem without a single person finding some flaw ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Under a Tree in a Cemetery

    "Under a tree, in a cemetery" is not meant to rhyme. The poem is free verse.

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Untitled

    Gotcha.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 14 - there's no time for you

    "Impune" should be impugn. "Dreams wafts" should be dreams waft. Question mark at end of first stanza. First stanza weak. Second stanza broken, but intense and fascinating. Third stanza echoes ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Hokey Pokey (Remixed)

    You didn't offend me. Simply bored me.

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [untitled]

    Subtly caustic, a wild paradox. Good work. Not exactly smooth on the down-go, but interesting enough (and brief enough) to make it well worthwhile. Nice.

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: If I Were A Rockstar

    How is it homoerotic? She's a girl.

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled

    Hmm, interesting that you said i was high. i was not, but I definitely was in a different state of mind. The numbers do represent something, but if you want ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Entrepreneurship and Lingerie

    Oops. (blushes) Sorry. I watch PG-13 movies that have the f-word. But I will follow the site's protocol from now on. Sorry.

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Today (not quite a poem)

    Powerful.

    Feb 9, 2006


I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina